63

The night after I woke up was the most awkward situation in my entire life.

Well...

Maybe not. Considering what happened when I was twelve. I'm not gonna talk about it. Yeah nope...

Katsuki just left to get ready to move into the dorms tomorrow, the door clicking behind him. I heard Dad sigh before getting his sleeping bag out.

"You're grounded. Also you're moving into the dorms tomorrow-,"

"What! Why am I being punished for something I can't control?? His tongue and mind are not something that's within my abilities." I protested.

"Would you rather you both be in trouble?" I frowned and shook my head. "Great, Hiz, do you have any questions for her?"

I Papa make one of his faces, the ones right before he used his quirk. I shut my eyes and waited for a hit. "Are you and the kid dating?" He asks making me surprised he didn't use his quirk.

"Umm..." I looked away. ".. Is it bad if I am dating him?.." I saw a look of disbelief on Dads face, while Papa looked happy. I heard a tiny squeal from him before long.

"That makes so much sense now! Sho, Saturday he came and apologized before seeing her, he was so worried I think it's wonderful!" I raised an eyebrow but smiled slightly. Knowing Papa was excited for me made me have a little bit of hope. But when I looked at Dad my hopes went down significantly.

"How the fuck-.. how did you tame him?" Dad asks with a maxed surprised-bored-tired-angry type of look. (You know the one. 😰)

I snorted, then a fit of giggles erupted from my chest and flourished like a bunch of butterflies. Then my face went stone cold.

"I didn't. He's his own person." I argued, "I didn't tame him, he changed himself. Now is someone gonna tell me what happened when I was out or am I gonna have to find out on my own?" As soon as I said that the door to the room opened wide.

In stepped Toshinori. Or All Might.

My eyes widened and I was slightly confused as to why he was here. And more so that the doctor was frantically bowing to him and giving his gratitude.

What the hell happened in the last 5 days?!

"See you're feeling better there young Aizawa, I'm glad to see you've made a full recovery." I nod slowly, my eyes narrowing at him like he's just eaten my Wendy's.

I watch him squirm under my blazing eyes. "I- uhhh... wanted... uhhh... I-.." As he continued talking to me the seemingly more angry I got.

"I wanted to check on you... I heard you went down during the camp... would you mind elaborating on that?" All Mights question was one that many people were asking, so when it was finally voiced aloud, I had eyes trained on me from every which way.

I broke the eye contact and then tried to curl up, I was very uncomfortable with this question and had tried avoiding it until I could speak about it properly.

"Only if Katsuki's here." I whispered. Hiding my face in my knees, feeling out of place and like an elephant in a room full of lions.

Dad frowned and Papa looked confused, while on the other hand All Might was okay with me withholding information, "Don't feel rushed to talk about it," He assures. "I'm not going to be mad for that."

I look up slowly, wincing at my Dads piercing look, before slightly putting my hand over my face, imitating Hand man in my pursuit to at least give a vague answer about what happened.

"Thank you." I said quietly, wishing that Katsuki would come back so I felt safer. Before quickly rethinking that thought because he would probably make another dirty joke. Though I was suddenly worried why everyone was asking about it, does nobody really know what happened to me?

"It's no problem Lily.. just make sure that you talk about what happened, we don't need those memories to harm you in the future." I nodded slowly and watched as he left quickly then as the doctor came in with a clipboard.

"Alright Miss Aizawa, we just got back your blood results, and we are seeing some different things. Now, we do know how the chemical called Melatonin in the brain makes us sleepy correct?"

I nodded, already not liking where this might be going.

"Well we have two different samples from you, one from when you were in the sleeping state, and one that we just took recently. The one from when you were sleeping showed severally high levels of Melatonin production, which may have been a reason you had some trouble waking up."

"In the more recent sample though, we are noticing a lack of Melatonin, that means your pineal gland may not be working properly."

I feel my stomach drop, would this prevent me from becoming a hero? Or doing hero work?

"This may result but not limit you to having migraines, sleeping spells, lack in diet, or increased irritability. But don't worry, this shouldn't prevent you from becoming a hero, more like this will just be something you need to be flexible with."

I breathed out a sigh of relief. At least I wouldn't have to give up on being a hero. This made me happy to know that at least I didn't have anything seriously wrong with me.

The doctor now looked towards my parents, "I'm aware that you've been told about her lungs correct?" My dads nod, "I will need you guys to monitor her breathing for the next few days, this is simply a precaution because of the surgery she had earlier this year. It wouldn't be great if we had a replay of this right?"

My parents agreed, Papa nodding furiously while Dad blankly stared at him. Do I get to leave soon? They are all crowding in my hospital room and I wasn't particularly fond of the invasion, I was even starting to miss not being able to hear anyone.

I grumbled and wished that everything would go faster so we could go home soon. I know I just woke up but I already want a nap, and I don't know wether that's a good thing or not.

Probably not cause I just slept for forever.

But the doctor talks a bunch of nonsense about how I need to take care of myself and how if I breathed in more gas like that in the future I would likely die. You know. Fun stuff.

Can I not get possibly stupid-ass-life-threatening pep talks all the time? Thank you..!

After all that yip-yap I was finally able to go home! Only to be reminded that this was the last time I was sleeping there for a long time and that I need to pack up my room.

Fun stuff.

I was currently packing all my clothes into boxes while my other furniture stayed put. I took most of my lights, bits-and-bobs, cameras, and books. All while packing a mask as well.

Since I was sensitive to gases and harmful chemicals I would need to wear a light mask during times when I was around chemicals. Though I only planned to have it on during Chemistry.

I need to change my hero costume too, it doesn't help me in armor and can be restricting at times, not only that but I needed to add a mask on so that I could work properly as a hero.

Yay~ FUN STUFF.

I hate thinking.

Can I go to sleep now?

After finishing with my stuff I looked around, my room for once was completely empty and bare, leaving it scarily uninteresting time the human eyes. I roll my eyes and make my way downstairs, the smell of dressing in the air.

Ew, Papa was making salads. Ew~ I hate salad. I sighed but made my way down reluctantly, sneaking up behind him before poking his sides.

"YOWWWWWWWSSHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" He screamed, using his quick unconsciously and making my ears hurt.

"Ouch." I said after he stopped, my ears were plugged by my fingers and I had a shit eating grin plastered on my face.

"LILY AIZAWA YOU ARE ON MY LIST!" I yelped and made a break for my room, locking my door behind me. Praying to all sound gods that neither him nor Dad would not kill me.

"NOT SORRY!" I screamed back, laughing like I told my own funny joke, and basically signing my death in pen.