Chapter 23

Your POV

It went silent for a few seconds before I started laughing.

"W-What are you laughing at!?" He yelled embarrassed.

I stood up from the bed and sat down beside him on the floor. I ran my fingers through his slightly damp hair.

"Nothing. You're just cute when your embarrassed."

He turned his head away from me.

"Don't turn away from me!"

I laughed and leaned over to see his face and he only turned further away. I placed my hand on the side of his face and he finally turned to look at me. I rubbed my thumb over his cheek.

Then I quietly whispered, "Can I kiss you again?"

He only nodded and then reached out to hold my cheek and slowly pulled me in.

It was then that the door bust open revealing his two sisters and we jumped apart from each other.

"Kou!" They both yelled.

"W-What!?" He stuttered.

Both of our faces were flushed red.

"Wait.." Kana smirked, "Were we interrupting something?"

"NO! What do you want!?"

"Mhm sure. We're going to get snacks, wanna come?"

The four of us were now walking down the dark street lit only by the lights along the side. Kana and Kiyomi were walking ahead of us while Koutarou and I were walking behind.

"I'm sorry about them.." Koutarou mumbled barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Don't worry about it," I nudged him in the side, "Besides-" I was cut off by a voice behind us.

"Y/N?"

I whipped my head around and took in a sharp breath. I hadn't even noticed that I tightly grabbed Kou's arm.

"Do you remember me-?"

"How could I forget?" I spat at him.

"There's no need for the harsh tone."

"What the hell do you want!?"

"Y/N?" Kou said gently grabbing my hand that was on his arm. "Who is he?"

"Who are you?" The boy snarled, "I happen to be her boyfriend."

"...What?"

"Like hell you are! What do you want?!" I yelled at him.

"Oh nothing. I just missed you. Hoped that we could get together again."

"Fuck no. You just want another girl to fuck around with! Stay away from me!" I grabbed Kou's arm and started walking the other way.

"It's your fault you know." I stopped in my tracks. "You're the reason she's gone."

I turned on my heel and walked over to him, grabbing him by his collar. "You, out of all people, do NOT get to talk to me about her!"

He laughed, "And why is that?"

I swung my arm around and hooked his jaw. There was a nice crack and he fell to the ground.

"You LEFT her! You left ME! And for what!? To find another girl for you to fuck around with?" I snapped at him. "Don't you dare try to come back now after everything you've done." I turned and quickly walked away from all of them.

I didn't even know where I was going. My ears were ringing and I didn't even hear the others calling my name until I was grabbed by the shoulder. I pushed the hand off of me and backed away into a wall. I couldn't see clearly and felt my whole body shaking.

"Y/N!" I was pulled back into reality by his voice and the hands on my shoulders and gasped.

"K-Kou?" I hiccuped through my tears.

"I'm here."