Chapter 28

Your POV

The next week Tetsurou, Hikari, Yaku, Kenma, and I were walking to school together. The boys had practice match with Fukurodani later and Hikari and I were gonna go watch since the basketball team had our gym today.

"Hey Kenma, I'll make sure Chiyo comes and watches too!" I winked at him and his face turned red as he looked down at his game.

"Stop teasing him Y/N!" Yaku yelled at me. "And what about you? Going so you can see your boyfriend?" He smirked.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Oh yeah?" Hikari said. "And what about what you told me when you went to his house!?"

"Wait what?"

"Hikari!"

"Oh my god. Please do not tell me you fucked my best friend." Tetsurou facepalmed.

"NO! We didn't do anything!"

Yaku looked over and smirked. "I seriously doubt that. Something definitely happened."

"Nothing happened!"

"You kissed."

"Hikari! I trusted you!" She just shrugged. "Fine! But that's all we did!"

Tetsu looked at me for a moment, "Just don't make out with him at practice later."

~

Hikari, Chiyo, and I were walking to the gym and I saw the Fukurodani boys walking this way.

"Kou!" I yelled and ran to him.

He saw me and held out his arms and I jumped on him. I looked behind him and saw the others and waved.

"Why am I not surprised?" I heard and looked behind me to see Tetsu standing in the gym door. I flipped him off.

I turned back holding his face and kissed his nose, "Good luck."

I jumped off of him and walked with Hikari into the gym and to the upper level. About 15 minutes later they were getting into position for the first set.

Fukurodani ended up taking the first set and Nekoma the second. We were now going into the third.

I didn't know who I should be cheering for. My crush and his team or my brother and our team? Either way I would be happy.

Though in the end, Fukurodani ended up winning. We walked down and Kou ran to me and spun me around in the air and I laughed.

"Did you see me Y/N!? Huh!?" He smiled.

"I did! Good job!"

He put me down and grabbed my hands in his.

"Y/N, I've been meaning to ask this for a long time but, will you be my girlfriend?" His smile was big.

I could feel my face heating up and I looked down and nodded. He gladly wrapped me in his arms and spun around a bit.

"You bastard!" Tetsu yelled and I looked up to see his pointing at Kou, "How dare you get a girlfriend before me! And my sister nonetheless!"

Kou yelled back to him, "You're just a pussy!" He stuck out his tongue.

"HAAAH!?" He turned to Hikari, "Hikari! please go out with me!" He bowed and held out his hand.

I saw her turn to glance at me and I nodded. She took his hand and he looked up while she nodded.

Behind us I saw Akaashi hand Yaku a 10 dollar bill.

Yaku smirked, "Thank you!"

Akaashi noticed me and I raised an eyebrow.

"I thought Tetsurou was gonna ask Hikari out first and he betted on Bokuto." He said.

"Oh please," Yaku said, "It's just like Bokuto said. He's a pussy."

I laughed as he and Tetsurou butted heads, throwing insults at each other.