Chapter 37

Your POV
The Last Day

Not much happened until the last day. We were resting outside after a match with the Furkurodani's girl team along with some others.

But just before we were about to go back inside Kou, Tetsu, Oikawa, and a couple other people ran around the corner with buckets of water balloons and the hoses. Kou had hold of one of the hoses and started spraying us and I yelled a bit since it was cold. 

We threw off our shoes and started grabbing water balloons and throwing them at each other. I had pulled down my hair so it wouldn't get stuck in the hairband. The other teams must have heard the commotion and ran outside and joined. Somehow I ended up with one of the hoses and sprayed Koutarou.

I saw Hikari and my brother kiss so I pointed it directly at their faces and sprayed them.

"Y/N!" Hikari yelled while laughing.

Her and Tetsurou both grabbed a water balloon and threw them both at me and I laughed. I looked over and saw Kou staring at me with a big dopey smile on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He tensed up a bit and his face turned red. "You're just really pretty.."

"Aww that's sweet." I started pulling him in for a kiss before quickly backing away and spraying him with water.

"ACK!" I started laughing.

I was still giggling when he walked over and took me by the waist, dipping me down into a kiss.

"I got my kiss." He said when he pulled us back up.

"Yeah, yeah." I gave him another quick kiss before Matsukawa had thrown a water balloon at us.

"We get it! You love each other! Stop rubbing it in!" Makki was laughing beside him. I flipped them off.

A few feet away I saw Yamaguchi and Yachi about to throw water balloons at an unsuspecting Tsukishima. Tanaka snuck up behind Kiyoko and picked her up from around the waist and twirled her around. Iwaizumi was spraying Oikawa, Daichi, and the freak duo with one of the water hoses. Yaku was throwing some water balloons at Lev and Mira and Riko were laughing at him. I saw Akaashi fall into Konoha and when they got up again I gave him a knowing look and he glared at me.

The coaches finally walked out and saw everyone. I could see our coach facepalm while laughing. Coach Ukai from Karasuno was hit in the face with a water balloon by Tanaka and all of us froze.

"Now you've done it!" He threw off his jacket and grabbed one of the hoses and started spraying Tanaka.

Coach Nakahara and Fukurodani girl's coach had also joined. By the time this was over everyone was soaked and laughing. 

Everyone was told to go shower and and put dry clothes on. After we came back out the grills were set up outside. Apparently the coaches had bought a bunch of meat for all of us.

Soon everyone was outside again eating and laughing with each other. I walked over to Kou and puckered my lips, signaling for a kiss. But before he did I stole some meat off of his plate and ran away stuffing it into my mouth.

"Stop doing that!" He yelled while chasing after me.

"I'm not doing anything!"

When he caught me he pulled me in for a kiss. When he pulled away he stuffed some meat into his mouth.

I quickly looked over to my plate and back over to see him running away, "Hey!"

"Payback!" He yelled.

"You dork."