Chapter 7

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: PARENTAL ABUSE, DESCRIPTIONS OF ABUSE⚠️

Your POV

For the most part I hung out with Tetsu in his room and Bokuto came over a few times.

Right now the three of us were in his room. Him and Bokuto were sitting on his bed against the wall and I had my head in Bokuto's lap and my legs on Tetsu's and I was watching them play a video game since I didn't feel like joining.

"Hey Y/N?"

"What do you want?" I looked at my brother who had his eyes focused on the screen and he smirked and glanced over at me.

"You wanna go grab some snacks for us?"

"Hah! Funny joke, got any more?" I heard Bokuto snort above me.

"I'll buy you a meat bun."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Fine."

Bokuto moved his arm so I could sit up and I headed downstairs only to find mom and dad arguing as usual. I ignored them as best I could and walked over to the pantry and grabbed a couple bags of chips and some candy we had. I was about to head back up when something my dad said caught my attention.

"It's not like she's going anywhere in life! What's she gonna do? Play volleyball?" He emphasized the word 'volleyball'. "She needs to stop being so childish and focus on a career because we sure know nobody's gonna want her! Tetsurou has a better chance of going somewhere in life than she ever will!"

That's when my dad noticed me across the room.

"You!"

He walked over and grabbed me by my shirt and I tried pushing his hand away but he had strong grip.

"Let go of me!"

"SHUT IT!" He yelled in my face and I noticed his breath reeked of alcohol, "I don't want to see your face while I'm still here. Got it?" He fumed.

Tears filled my vision and I quickly nodded still struggling against his grip.

"Good. You disgrace."

Tetsurou's POV

After Y/N didn't come back for a few minutes I began to worry. What could be taking her so long?

Then I heard a high pitched scream and what sounded like glass breaking from downstairs. I immediately scrambled from the bed and ran as fast as I could downstairs, Bokuto close behind.

The scene I saw in front of me was horrific.

My dad was standing over Y/N who had been what looked like thrown into one of the vases which had shattered and was laid on the broken glass. From what I could see she was bleeding from her arm.

My dad started to reach down to grab her again and in a flash I grabbed his arm.

"Don't fucking touch her again." I squeezed his arm making him flinch, "Got it?"

He jerked his arm away from me, "Don't boss me around, I'm not a fucking child." He scoffed and grabbed a suitcase that was sitting by the couch and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Y/N flinched from the sound and hurried to her room and I heard the door slam from downstairs. I didn't pay any attention to my mom who watched the whole thing and turned to Bokuto.

"First aid kit, downstairs bathroom, my room."