⚜️COMING NOW⚜️

HELLO LOVELY READERS!

I have some exciting news, below are four stories. Which are all a part of The Lone Dove Series. The covers, the prologues and blurbs are just ideas but I want to hear your thoughts on each one; do the blurbs sound intriguing, would you read these stories, how are the draft covers looking, does the structured (simple) plot lines lure you in and if I should pursue this idea?

Your thoughts would mean the absolute world to me!
Thank you all so much for everything you've done for me and helping me achieve my goals, as a couple of the ones in my BIO are close to being met, I'm truly thankful, grateful and superbly excited!

Let me know what you think!

Cheers, darkblonde1

⚜️⚜️⚜️

AMETHYST'S BELOVED: (Marvin's Story)

Queen City High wasn't what it used to be. It was something far more peculiar, and enhanced. Both my parents attended this prestigious academy, and now, myself, my older twin sister and my younger brother have followed to the next generation. As did those of our family, and our family was wide.

But, there was one. One girl I didn't call a relative, a sibling, or a cousin of any kind, despite my sister ruining it all when she called Lorraine Gunner's parents, Uncle and Aunty, even though we weren't blood-related. Melanie is her best friend, closer than close, I was forced to act as though her sleepovers with my sister didn't torment me when I wish Lorraine chose my room instead. Melanie was the centre of attention in most events, I couldn't keep up, nor had I wanted to.

Queen City High had many wealthy, spoilt children attend when both my parents made history, and made the academy a wondrous experience and one of something darker as the years passed. A new game had ventured around the Academy and soon, people began living on it and its rules. Much like Chinese whispers, but nothing about this game was innocent.

People fed off secrets like moths to a flame. Soon, parties were consisted, not of grand electric songs and getting high off alcohol, it was continuous games of truth and dare, of bets and filtered literacies of toxic romances used as schemes, ploys and lies. Melanie never bothered with it, no matter how many wanted her to play.

I showed my true colours, when the choc-top introvert made a dare and that dare...is what solidified everything for me. Houser Colton was a sly womaniser, one Lorraine targeted and in doing so, made her a target.

The only way I could protect her...was to deal my own cards.

⚜️⚜️⚜️