37. My Unforgettable Eden

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: My Unforgettable Eden

My eyes widen, comically and I sit up. Maximus sleeps with no night clothes top on, just black boxer shorts and an arm encasing my middle, while he shares my pillow.

"Move in with me."

He asked...or, more like demanded of me on that dance floor, I smiled, shaking my head into his chest as he just chuckles, letting it go while he rubbed my back. I lay down, lifting another pillow so as to sit up, wriggling a little under his heavy arm.

He snores lightly, I roll my eyes at his figure, making the mistake of brushing out his hair as the low sunrise slowly begins gracing the floor as it creeps closer to the bed sheets. The second my finger traces along his forehead, he smiles, moving in closer when suddenly he rests his head close to my breast, covered in my royal pink chemise as his arms closing in tighter, he moves to sleep on me. No longer snoring, he sighs in content as I run my fingers through his dark strands.

"Whatever you're doing, do not stop, Love." He murmurs with a groan, falling further into my chest before he's completely on top of me, his head now rests below on my upper stomach. I sigh, using both hands, I run them straight through and it causes him to lift his head with an expression of pure bliss, bunching his muscles, he tightens his arms.

"I seriously hope you're my girlfriend." He murmurs as he falls nose first back into my stomach, inhaling strongly.

I hit him on the upside of his head, just as he starts chuckling, murmuring, "Yes, that's my girl."

"So, are you going to smile with no answer or do I need to get down on one knee to get you to move in with me? Or...well, I could move in with you, considering you probably have more estates than I do and I still live with my parents." He asks, pointing out as I fall my head back into the pillow.

"No offence, Darling, but I'm not moving into your place, you can move in to mine, considering I know by the time I hand you over a key and the address, you're stuff will be there by the hour, hmm?" I murmur, he crawls up me and I open my eyes in time to connect with his intent amethyst ones. Sparkling in awe and dashing in glowed happiness, he raise a hand to my jaw.

"Really?" He murmurs, asking in a whisper to live with me. I roll my eyes, "No, I was kidding, you're not-" he doesn't let me finish before he's closing in towards me and soon my lips are no longer enveloped in the air but, rather his lips pucker and mild into mine as his abdomen slowly lowers to mine, my silk chemise is the only thing in between.

He groans lowly, contented.

I smile as he slowly leans back, he sits up with his knees on either side of my thighs, he sighs, closing his eyes, "There's no words in any language, not even Angel, to describe what I feel for you." He murmurs, opening his eyes, turning them down towards my hand, where he picks it up with his, making me lean in closer as he places it palm-face on his chest, just above his heart.