73). Rage of the Grandchildren

Start from the beginning

"Don't you dare!" Y/N said as he budged from his chains, but the Snatchers unaffected by his and Lana's spell and the 0ther Death Eaters separated us. "Don't do anything to her! You hurt her at all and I'll kill every single person in that room! I won't hesitate to kill either of you bitches!" But the twins were taken to another room while Ron and I were put in the cellar.

"We can't leave them all alone!" Ron said. "If they do anything to Hermione, Y/N's gonna be so pissed."

"Ron? Harry?" a dream-like voice said as we both turned around to find Luna, Anne, Ollivander and a goblin standing there. I smiled for a moment, Y/N and Hermione will be glad to know Anne and Luna weren't hurt.

"The Sword is meant to be in my vault,"" Bellatrix said behind us. "How did you get it? Did you and your friend STEAL IT FROM MY VAULT!?"

"We didn't take anything," Ron answered.

"I do not believe you," Bellatrix answered. "Maybe the screams of the Mudblood will make you answer, it may fill you with worry..."

"If I were you," I said. "I would be worried the most."

"And why is that?" Bellatrix answered.

"Cause if anything happens to Hermione," I said. "Y/N isn't gonna stop until the bastards responsible for hurting her have suffered enough."

The witch sneered and left. "We have to do something!?" Ron said.

"We tried everything," Anne said. "It's enchanted. I tried anything Professor Lovegood taught me, but nothing works." I pulled something as Luna looked at me.

"You're bleeding, Harry," She said calmly. "It's a curious thing to keep on yourself."

And suddenly, we heard Hermione scream in pain and fear. Her screams resonated through the manor with Bellatrix's mad cackling echoing after it.
"STOP!" We heard Y/N yell. "STOP HURTING HER, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TORTURE ME! TORTURE ME! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME, JUST DON'T HURT HER, PLEASE!!"

"Please stop torturing her!" We heard Lana say. "She's done nothing to deserve this!"

"You hearing her screams is torture enough for you," Nathan said. "And it's more of the fact she even exists for us to torture her."

Just then, a crack was heard as a small figure appeared in the room

Just then, a crack was heard as a small figure appeared in the room. The figure turned around and revealed themselves to us. "Dobby?" I asked.

"Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter!" Dobby cired. "Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter!"

"You say that you can apparate out of this room?" Ron asked. "Can you take us with you?"

"Of course, sir," Dobby said. "I'm -- I'm an elf."