Chapter 39: The Six Champions

Y/N POV

As we made our way to the Champions Platform, Dumbledore glared at us with a look Snape would often give. Ironically, Snape had a bit of worry behind his black eyes. Grandma looked extremely concerned as she watched us. She patted Harry on the shoulder and she had hugged us both. The Professors had lead us down to the others.

As Fleur looked at us, she smiled at us with a look of concern but happy to see us. Cedric was thinking, 'How the hell did they get in?' and Krum stood there unmoving. That stupid egghead was in my sight, I'm not letting him come a single inch to Hermione at all.

"Extraordinary!" Bagman said as he came in. "Absolutely extraordinary! Gentlemen . . . lady," he said as he mentioned the other three. "May I introduce - incredible though it may seem - the fourth, fifth and sixth Triwizard champion?"

Fleur looked concerned. "How?" She said. "Is zis a joke?"

"Joke?" Bagman said to us. "No, no! Their names came out of the Goblet of Fire!"

Krum looked at us. He must have recognized me with Hermione as his eyes widened at me. I continued to coldly glare at him. Cedric was still confused, and Fleur said, "They cannot compete! They are too young! Zair 'as been a mistake!"

Is Fleur sticking up for us?

"Well . . . it is amazing," Bagman said. "But, as you know, the age restriction was only imposed this year as an extra safety measure. And as their names come out of the goblet . . . I mean, I don't think there can be any ducking out at this stage. . . . It's down to the rules, you're obliged . . . they will just have to do the best they-"

Before he could finish, the Professors, Karkaroff, Maxime and Mr. Crouch came in. "Madame Maxime!" Fleur said. "Zey are saying zat zhey is to compete to!"

"What is ze meaning of zis, Dumbly-dorr?" Maxime asked Dumbledore.

"I'd rather like to know that myself, Dumbledore," Karkaroff said through his yellow teeth. "Four Hogwarts champions? I don't remember anyone telling me the host school is allowed four champions - or have I not read the rules carefully enough?"

"It is not in the rules, Igor," Dumbledore said. "But let us ask. Harry, Y/N, Lana, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

 Harry, Y/N, Lana, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

(A/N: I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.)

He asked calmly, but the intensity made it so that he was bellowing into our ears.

"No, sir." We all said.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?"

"No, sir."

"You're absolutely sure?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, of course they are lying!" Maxime said as she pushed a lamp out of the way.