65). I am the Half-Blood Prince/ End of 6th Year

Harry POV

We appeared around a cave near a towering cliff. It was near the ocean as a giant wave crashed near the shore. Lana and Y/N watched the cave and looked back to Dumbledore.

"It's there, isn't it?" I asked him.

Dumbledore nodded as Y/N asked something else. "What is the form of this Horcrux?"

"I believe it is a necklace," Dumbledore said as he stroked his beard. 'But we must pass to obtain it, and most importantly, find a better way to destroy it."

He apparated us into the cave, and suddenly, it looked more and more familiar

He apparated us into the cave, and suddenly, it looked more and more familiar. As we entered, Y/N and Lana lit their hands on fire as Dumbledore and I lit our wands with Lumos. Dumbledore walked around and watched every bit of the cave with his elderly eyes.

"This is the place," he announced. 'Oh yes, this place has known magic. Where you three stand, Tom Riddle once stood many, many years ago, when he was but a poor orphan boy with a penchant for cruelty..."

"Real son of a bitch," Lana said as Dumbledore traced his fingers on the jagged surface of the rock next to him. "One wintry afternoon, he lured two younger classmates to this cave. What happened is unclear. But this much is known: the children were damaged. Y/N, may I see the dagger you took from Peter Pettigrew?"

Y/N looked confused as he revealed the sheath of the dagger in his coat, took it out and gave it to Dumbledore. He murmured in a strange whisper as Y/N looked at me. "I hope everyone is safe," He said to us. "I just have a bad feeling about this. What if we played into the Death Eater's hands? I don't want to leave Hermione and the others to their mercy..."

"Y/N, we know how much you care about our friends and Hermione," Lana said as she patted his shoulder. "Hermione can protect herself, don't forget about that. And a mean swing too."

He snickered a little. "Yeah, you're right, sis," He said. "I just love her a lot."

Dumbledore's eyes opened as he pulled up the sleeve covering his forearm, drew the dagger to it and cut it, allowing his blood to flow across the rock. "Sir!" I yelled but the blood sizzled like acid and the rock crumbled to bits as Y/N and Lana watched in awe.

"In order to gain passage," He said solemnly. "Payment must be made, payment intended to weaken any intruder."

"You should have let us, Grandfather," Lana said.

"Oh, no," He said. "Your blood is much more precious than mine."

We entered the archway to find a lake puddled with mist around with a small island in the middle with a green glow. In front of us was a boat with a green copper chain. "I do believe we have an alternate route of approaching there, do we?" Dumbledore asked. "Y/N, Lana, you still have your rings, I believe?"

"You're suggesting we teleport there?" Lana asked.

"Precisely," Dumbledore smiled. Y/N went with Dumbledore and teleported the both of them to the island.