Chapter 15: The Fame and the Fraud

Y/N POV

Moments later, The Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, Lana, Luna and myself were lined up ready to make our way into the fireplace. Since Harry was one of the supposed 'guests of honor' along with Lana, Luna, Hermione and me, he was able to go first.

"Right. Here we are, Harry." Mrs.Weasley said. "You go first."

"Mum, Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before." Ron said.

"Floo powder?" Harry asked.

"Oh well, you go first Ron, so that Harry can see how it's done." Mrs. Weasley said.

Ron stepped in, took a handful of the powder and held out his hand for Harry to watch. He shouted, "Diagon Alley!" and dropped the powder, just like how we did earlier, and was consumed in the green fire.

"You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid." Mrs.Weasley said in a motherly tone as Harry stepped inside. " That's right. Now take your Floo powder. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly."

She then held out her hand over the rest of her children, protecting them from the flames. Luna stood behind me just to be sure.

"Diagonally."

Harry dropped the powder and the fire consumed him. But he did not say the correct name. "What did he say?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"I think he said, 'Diagonally' of something along the line of that." I said.

"I mean, it is similar to Diagon Alley." Lana reasoned. "He might not be away from where we are going."

Eventually, All of the Weasleys and the rest of us made our way to Diagon Alley. Turns out Harry got himself teleported to Knockturn Alley, the darker part of Diagon Alley. Hagrid was also there himself looking for Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. Hermione and I ran into them while Lana was going around with Luna to get her supplies and her wand.

"What did you do to your glasses, Harry?" Hermione asked as we found him. She took out her wand from her pocket and pointed it to his glasses. "Oculus reparo." Harry's glasses removed any speck of dust and fixed the bridge, just like it did last year.

"You'll be right now then, Harry?" Hagrid said to him. "Right, I'll leave yeh to it, then. Nice seeing yeh again, Y/N, Hermione." He said as he went off on his way.

"Come on!" Hermione said to Harry. "Everyone's been so worried."

"Yeah, mate!" I said. "But seriously, Diagonally? You've been here before, right?"

Harry shrugged as we went towards Flourish and Blotts (Which has got to be my favorite shop here) to join up with Lana, Luna and the Weasleys to get our books. I was quite excited to see any books around until I saw the sign on the outside.

GILDEROY LOCKHART

Will be signing copies of his autobiography

MAGICAL ME

Today 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.

"Oh, what the f-"

Lana POV

"-ricking hell?!?" Y/N said as he entered the shop with Hermione and Harry.

"I know, right?" I said as I stared at the crowd. "People actually like his books. He's not even that good of a writer!"

"Who's Gilderoy Lockhart?" Harry asked.