Power Of Love

Victoria's pov

I woke up and saw a beautiful face. Goodness! He looks so peaceful sleeping and then he said quietly " You're awake" It startled me at first and said " You know?" He chuckled at my kind of an answer. I still smiled at the at him while his eyes were still closed. " You're smiling" He said and I giggled and said " Why? Can't I look at the man I love?" He opened his deep blue eyes and said " Sure! you can look at me all day long" Now! he's being ridiculous and I love it. Crazy thing about love. I sighed and shook my head and got up untangling myself from him. That's when he pulled me back and started to tickle my sides and making me laugh and giggle. I tried to tickle him back but he's a vampire and stronger and faster. Then he slowed down and looked at me passionately. We were about to kiss and then someone had to ruined it by knocking on the door. And that someone has to be Tarmara smiling brightly at me and Alex. A sharp anger stabbed through my heart but I controlled that anger. Alex did not looked too happy about her interrupting our momment. I swear I heard Alex sighed. 

" Your breakfast will be ready in half an hour" Tarmara said and flashing a beautiful smile at Alex before walking out the door. I really wanted to slap that smile off her face. I turned back to Alex who smiling at me. " Why are you smiling?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He laughed and said " Why? Can't I smile and looked at the girl I love?" I scowled and playfully pushed him backwards while I quickly got off the bed and laughed. Yes! Caught him off vamp-guard. I was laughing until my stomach hurts. He sat up and gave me a cocky-ish look and smile which warned me to run for my life. I don't like when people tickle me, it hurts.  I started to run and then in seconds I was on the bed flat and him hovering over me.

" What?! That's not fair!" I said as he smiled and leaned in. My heart beated faster as he came closer to me. He kissed me and I was totally more than happy. I rolled him over and his hands was in my hair. My hands in his hair and he moved his hand to my lower back and then a knock on the door. Alex sat up and said " I swear if someone interrupt us again I'm gonna snap their neck" I giggled as he said that. Tarmara walked in and she looked at me with a fake smile. Anger and hatred flashed through her eyes. She smiled brightly at Alex and said " Your breakfast is ready, master" Alex nodded and she looked a little sad and walked out. I guessed she probably wanted a thank you from him not a nod. Well! what do you expect? Being in love with him for a long time and he treated you like crap. A thank you from him would make you explode out of happiness. I feel somewhat sad and sorry for her.

" Are you alright?" He asked me as he started to rubbed my lower back. I smiled and nodded.

" Would you like to go first?" He asked with a beautiful smile. I shook my head and said " No! you go first" He chuckled and nodded. He went to take his shower and came out pretty fast I have to say. I laughed and said " Wow! You're fast" He nodded and said " Because I'm not a girl" I gasped and threw a pillow at which he easily dodged and said " I think you'll do better with a shoe" I laughed and said " You jerk!" he shrugged and said " One momment ago I was the man you love and now I'm a jerk!" I laughed and said " Indeed you are a jerk"

As Alex was adjusting his silver tie he said " But you still love me anyway, did you find a dress that you liked?"  I sighed and said " Not yet! But I will find one and it has to be special because I'm wearing it for your birthday ball" He smiled that beautiful smile that melts my heart everytime.

I quickly took a shower and I had a wonderful breakfast with Alex, Regina and Lady Clara who was surprisingly very happy and cheerful. I went back to looking for a dress so was Regina and Lady Clara who are going through their gigantic closets. Luckily Tarmara wasn't here to bother me. I looked through a lot of dresses and found one. It's dark red and the fabric wasn't heavy which is good and it has flowers on it.

It was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I pulled it out and looked at it carefully and yes! This is the one. Then Tarmara came in not smiling but just stood there and said " Have you found the dress?" Her tone of voice was grumpy and angry. I sighed and said " Tarmara, if you're not happy to be here then don't. Because I didn't ask for you" Tarmara sighed and said " His majesty the king wants me to help you" I put the dress down on the bed and turned to her and said " Then I will talk to his majesty the king not to put you with me because I can see very well that we do not get along" I was totally losing the happy feeling. It's not my fault that fate had put me with Alex. It's not my fault that she didn't tell Alex before. Tarmara held her chin up and said " It's not my fault you came here" My blood boiled and I snapped " And it's not my fault that he doesn't love you"

Her eyes widen in shock and tears formed around here brown eyes. I suddenly regret the words I just said. I knew she must have been hurt very badly mentally and physical. I sighed and in a soft tone I said " Tarmara, I'm sorry this happened to you" I reached out to comfort her but she brushed my hand away and said " You're not sorry! You're happy that I'm in pain. You know that everytime I see you with him sickens me that's why you spent a lot of time with him. You're the digusting human I have ever seen, do you really think that I'm gonna let you be with him forever? No! Never! You're not worthy of him. You're just a little human who wants to show that you are better than him. I'll never let you hurt him." With that she just walked away leaving me standing there shocked with what she had just said.

She thinks I'm here to use him? I'll never hurt him, I love him.

So sorry for the late update.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you so much for your time.