Seeking A Way Out { Lady Clara }

Can you all please vote? Pretty Please? How is my story? Is it getting boring? Please tell me what you think? So I know if I need to improve it or not. I'm not the best writer but I try to make my readers as happy as they can be. Please help me by telling me. I am so thankful for your time in reading my story. I just really hope you feel how grateful and thankful I am to and for all of you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>>>>>>>> Picture of Lady Clara.

I really want to watch the new movie " The Duff" it's coming out this year. Bella Thorne and Mae Whitman are in it. Try watching the trailer. It's good. I added its link.

My Favorite Singers

1. Taylor Swift ( I love all of her songs, especially ' Shake it off' ' Blank Space'' The Last Time' and ' Style')

2. Bruno Mars ( I love his voice " When I was your man")

3. Sam Tsui ( A youtube cover singe, love his voice greatly)

3. Leona Lewis ( Bleeding love and Run. A lot of other songs too)

Time to go back to RAVENWOOD Shall we?

============================================================================

I woke feeling worn out and totally had a hard time sleeping because of that old crazy lady calling me my queen. She's gotta be nuts and kept telling me that Danger is near. I wonder what she meant by that. I saw a little bleam of sunlight but not very much. I still cold in here but not as much as lastnight. Why isn't Regina and Lady Clara here to get me? I don't want to stay here forever. I was really hungry, totally wanted to get out of it. I shouldn't thought of the little revenge I might get. This really Sucks. Then I started to pace back and forth not knowing what to do. Bored, Scared,Hungry,Angry.Yes! a thousand times Yes! Creeped out? Pretty Much. 

I've been down here for hours not including yesterday. I got so hungry that I had to sit down, I couldn't feel my body. It was just all numbed. It got dark outside and yeah no torch and then I started to feel something crawling up my arm and yes! I could tell it was kind of hairy. I reached out to touch it - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh My GOD! OH MY GOD! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I screamed again, It was a big spider. I quickly got up even I couldn't see in the dark and brushed my arm and shook my body to make sure there wasn't anything on me. Then I got really dizzy standing up, I fell to the ground and then I heard someone unlocking the door surprisingly it was not my door. I saw candle light coming closer and there was a man, I really hoped that it would be Alexander so he could let me out but NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It has to be Clayton. I couldn't move, I was too weak and worn out. My throat was dried from all the screaming I did. Clayton smirked and opened my door and settled the candle down.

He sat next to me and I couldn't move. I was scared and knew what he was here for? He hovered over me and started to lower himself to my neck and started to kiss. I felt hot tears running down my face. I was being raped. I felt disgusted with every touch I got from him. I tried to move but my body won't go any where. He started to unbutton my shirt revealing a little bit of my black bra. I forced myself to scream even it felt like my throat was tearing apart. " HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, The more I screamed the higher his hands went up my thigh. I was crying and screaming for help. Then he bit me on my neck, I grasped in pain. His hands were on my shoulder pinning me down on to the ground. I could feel my body losing blood every second and my eyes got heavier and black.

I woke up again with a bite mark on my neck and another on my wrist. I was totally limp. The sun hasn't come up yet and pain was all I felt then I remembered what Clayton did to me and pushed myself up and checked myself good he didn't get that far. But then I had to lay down because I couldn't stand up or sit. I realized that the 3 top buttons of shirt was still unbutton but I was to tired to do anything. Please someone get me out of this shithole.!!!!! I started to cry, for a man he wouldn't how much pain women have to go through being raped, and mine just only the kissing part was painful enough. Think of all those women who have been fully raped and how miserable their life is. I felt sad, I cried for them, cried for myself. I hugged my knees and felt disgusted with the way that I have been treated by men not including Ashley and my wonderful dad. I cringed with the image of Clayton trying to rape me tonight. Then I remembered the old lady when she told me 'Danger is near' that night, she was trying to warn me about Clayton. Ugh! God I've been so stupid but then how would I hide or fight. The dungeon that I'm in is just a box made of old bricks. No where I can hide. I sighed at the hopeless state that I am in. I am so miserabled right now. I looked at my wrist and it has a bite mark and bruises all over and my neck has bruises all over too. MY GOD! I'm so beat up. I'm so hungry that I couldn't feel hunger anymore.