First Kiss Sucks { The Vampire King }

Hi everyone! How was your Christmas? Mine went really well. The picture that I posted is the picture of The Vampire King- I will be revealing his name soon. Please comment so I know what you think of my story. Please vote and tell me. Thank you so much for reading my story.

Victoria's pov

I woke up with a really bad headache and realized that I was in a very super good looking room. I panicked. I quickly sat and groaned in pain. Every part in my body hurts but my neck was healed.

" You should lay back down" Someone said and I quickly looked around and saw a beautiful women with long black hair with deep blue eyes like The Vampire King but she seem kinder and sweet. Very different than The Rhino Head King. She smiled and came over to the bed that I was laying in. But I couldn't help but wonder who she is.

" Um....Who are you?" I asked hoping she wouldn't blow up or beat me to death. She smiled and God! when people are nice they can be very nice and when they are mean- they can be evil. She gently pushed me back down on to the bed. 

" My name is Regina and I am sorry for my brother's action" Lady Regina said and my jaw dropped. His sister is totally the oppisite of him. She may be sorry but he isn't sorry so I won't forgive him until he actually says sorry to me for what he has done. That thick bone headed king is gonna get a lesson from me, if his family didn't teach him then I will. I will not let him treat other people like this- King or Not, Vampire or Not. I don't give a shit about his goddamned ego or his position. He needs to learn.

I smiled and said " You are very kind Lady Regina but you can not take the responsibility for your brother's action" Lady Regina looked a little surprised and said " My, No one has ever dared to talk about my brother that way"  Good! because he needs to know and behave better than this. I nodded and said " Then mark me as the first one to, your highness" Lady Regina smiled and got up and said" You must be hungry, come with me" She extended out her hand and I gladly took it because I'm very hungry. The castle was huge and everything is painted with gold, everything just looks so luxury. I followed Lady Regina to a huge dining room.

And of all the people in the world it had to be that Rhino King siting at the head on the table. He glared at me and said " What is this filthy bloodwhore doing here?" This I couldn't help it but noticed that there was orange juice in a jar so I picked it up and splashed it on him while he was eating some food. I know that is rude but he is ruder than I am. I heard grasps from all the vampire servants but I didn't care.

I smirked and said " You don't know who I am so shut your mouth up" In seconds I was pinned to the wall by him again! and he growled loudly " I AM THE KING!" I sneered and said loudly " Well I don't give shit about you being The Thick Bone Headed Arrogant King you are" His eyes were filled with pure hate and anger. And now he is strangling to me ,making me choke to death and then Lady Regina pulled him away and said " Alexander you are killing her, let her go now!" He glared at her and said " Go back to your room and mine your own business, Regina" It angered me the way he talked to his  sister. She is a nice vampire and doesn't deserve to be treated this way. Lady Regina looked upset and said " I will not!" The Rhino King raised his hand up to slap his sister but me being me I had to go in front of her and yes I freaking got slapped again by him knocking me down on to the white marble floor. My God! my face is really gonna get ruined being here.

Lady Regina hurried and helped me up and I glared at him and said " You are the worst person I have ever met, you are so lucky you have a nice sister at your side but you will lose her if you keep acting arrogant and awful just like the way you are now" Lady Regina looked worried but all I care is He is suppose to be acting like a good brother to her. Alexander which I presume is his name glared at me and said " What is your name?"  I smiled and said " Why do I need to tell you after what you had done to me"