Pain

Victoria's pov

 I stood there not knowing how to react. She wants me to feel her pain? She wants revenge? Shit! Victoria. What is she gonna do? I know nothing about her and she probably knows tons about me. Should I talk to Alex about her past? But I don't want to get him worried and angry. I want him to be happy and it's almost his birthday. I dropped on to the bed frustrated.

I got up and then Regina came in lightning fast giving me a heart attack.

" Jeez, Regina slow down" I said as I composed myself.

Regina smiled and giggled and jumped up and down a lot. I laughed at her childish ways.

" Guess what! Ashley is coming to the ball with me" Regina giggled and sqealed. I had a feeling that Ashley would end up coming to the ball because of Regina. I smiled and said " That's great"

She nodded and said " I already have my dress picked out and I'm gonna tell him that his my mate on Alexander's birthday ball" Before I even got a chance to say anything she left me lightning speed. Goodness! Does everyone do that?

I stood there and then laughed at how cute Regina was. Then I turned around and carefully hung my dress up.

=============================================================================

Ball Night!

The whole day was a blurr for me, there was so many people helping me out-   too much if you ask me. But now I was walking to the ballroom with Alex grinning cheshire cat and I couldn't help it but giggled at how cute he looked grinning like that.

The guards opened the door for us and God!. I read in books that there was 3 countries that was big. I thought all of the people from one of those countries came to join the ball. I stood there feeling extremely nervous and scared that they won't accept me. But I still felt comfortable with Alex here with me all in his king-ly glory. The crowd cheered as I smiled at them not really knowing what to do. I only smiled and that got them cheering already? That's weird. Alex smiled and said " My people, This is my beloved Victoria" The crowd cheered again. What is it with them I mean we do simple things like smile and wave etc. and they cheer like nuts. But gotta live with it. 

Then Alex guided me down to the crowd and introduced me to a lot of people. I have a hard time remembering all of them and Alex knows almost everyone. All of the girls and ladies congrats me and told me that Alex has changed a lot. I thanked them and God! all of them are so lady-like and perfect and I'm still having a hard time walking in my heels. Alex went and talked to the vampire council members and his elderly family members who are royal like him. He's just on top of the line.

I was left to talk with ladies who look very young but their age is not young at all. They're ancient and I learned that Alex was born in the 18th century. I couldn't believe my ears when they told me that. I couldn't even calculate his age and I'm 17. Alex could be my billion times great grandfather and I could be his billion times great granddaughter.

" So, How is your relationship with the king? Your Highness" Lady Kathrine asked me. Again with the ' your highness' thing. Alex to me to get use to it. I have to say sometimes these ladies are pretty nosy.

I smiled and said " Very well, Lady Kathrine" I totally had to be so overly lady-like and learned to answer short and polite. I really hate it when I have to talk like that, I mean do they talk like that everyday? If they do, I'm totally not fitting in.

" Who made your dress? Your Highness" Lady --ugh! whatever I can't remember her name. How am I suppose to know who made the dress? One day Alex gave me tons of dresses to choose. They didn't have tags on it or anything. I really wish that Alex would take me with him, I rather talk to serious old men more than these nosy ancient ladies.

I smiled and quickly thoughted of something quick " Oh! It's espescially made for me" Oh! please Alex come and save me. All the ladies smiled and said " Oh! you must be so lucky, Your Highness"

I smiled and blah blah blah and more about clothes and relationship with Alex. I got tired of talking like this and my legs were having cramps from the heels. I wanted to be with Alex and I baked a birthday cake for him and it's waiting for our moment together later on. I excused myself and looked for Alex. As the moment passed by I was starting to have a hard time walking. I had to fake a smile and be extremely polite.

I couldn't find Alex anywhere so I asked one of the guards and they said that he was in the bedroom. I wonder if he's okay. Is he tired?I went to our bedroom. When I turned the knob, my heart sank and broke into million pieces. Shock and sadness overwhelm me.

There I saw my Alex in bed with Tarmara. I couldn't take it. I broke down crying, I shook my head not being able to believe what I'm seeing. They didn't even noticed me. I backed away and ran to the garden that he gave to me.

I fell to the ground and cried so hard, the pain was unbearable. How could he? He loves me doesn't he? There was so many things going through my mind, all the times with him and everything. All the time I spent caring about him! All wasted to nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing but trash, junk and dust. I took off my shoes and threw them away. I looked at the garden and wanted to burn it down to nothing. 

Another chapter we go! Thank you so much for your support.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME! 

Love you all sweet readers.

Kayla Colten <3