Here we are! { Clayton }

Hi everyone! how are you? I'm sorry that I didn't update my story because my little cousin 'Sophie' got sick for a few days and I had to watched her. I'm very tired because I didn't get enough sleep but I didn't want all of you to wait too long for me to update. Please VOTE! COMMENT! THANK YOU AND LOVE ALL OF YOU.

I finally fell asleep which took awhile but at least I fell asleep. I woke with the sound of someone knocking the door. I got up and said " Who is it?" I was tired and really wanted more sleep. Damn Him! Regina smiled and walked in with a lady who looked like she was in her thirties and she was smiling at me. I wonder who she is?

Regina walked over to me and said " This is my mother, Clara" My jaw dropped. Why counldn't Regina tell me that I was going to meet her mother today! I'm in my plain shorts and a plain t-shirt. I was totally embarrassed. I am so not dressed to meet the former queen today. A little warning would be incredibly great. I could feel my face heat up and I probably look like a ripe tomato. I was frozen in place and really wanted to curl up into a ball and hide. I gathered up my courage and said " It's nice to meet you and I'm sorry for the way that I am dressed right now, your highness" 

Regina looked so excited and happy this morning and Queen Clara who is now Lady Clara smiled and said " Don't you even worry about the way that you are dressed but I need your help my dear Victoria"

Lady Clara seemed warm but something that about her that told me that she is tricky too. I smiled and said " What can I help you with? your highness" Let's hope it's something good! and would not get me into trouble. I don't need to get slapped or strangled by someone and you know exactly who. Regina said " You should get dressed and I'll be waiting with my mother" I smiled and quickly grabbed what I saw in the big closet that is easy and quick to wear. I took a shower and realized that the clothes that I got was a black and white mini skirt and a red sleeveless blouse. I was doing everything so fast that I didn't even look at what I grabbed. I have never wore a mini skirt before and it's really short and it looks so slutty. I am not a slut but I can't just walk out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel in front of Lady Clara and Regina. No way I am doing that! Maybe I can change later, looks like it's the best choice I have. I put on the red blouse and the white and black mini skirt. It felt very breezy for my legs a little too breezy. I didn't feel comfortable wearing this mini skirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and God! I looked like a slut. I took a deep breath and walked to Regina who is sitting on my bed and Lady Clara beside her. They looked liked they were discussing something very seriously but stopped when they saw me.

Regina's eyes widened and said " Wow! you look very ...................." Regina couldn't find a word to describe me. Oh no ! Do I look that bad? I better change later. I don't want everyone to think that I'm a slut. I nodded and said " I know I look like a slut but I will change later" Regina smiled and said " NO! you looked beautiful" I smiled and said " You don't know how breezy my legs feel right now"

Regina giggled so did Lady Clara. " Come" Lady Clara said and patted on the bed. I went to my bed and sat next to her and said " Yes?" Lady Clara looked at Regina first and then at me and said " I need your help and that is to teach my son how to be a gentleman and teach him how the human feels about our kind" I felt like someone just dropped a 7 tons of metal bricks on me. If I were to teach him that means I'm gonna die young and I don't need that at all. It's true that he may have kissed me and I liked it but I still don't trust him with my life. That Arrogant hard headed Rhino King. That means I have to wear an armor when I'm teaching him because he's not gonna understand how us humans feel towards his kind. It's a suicide mission.

" Um.... Lady Clara I don't think that's a great idea for me to teach him, I could get killed if he gets mad or very angry" I said trying to make it clear for her. She smiled and said " Don't worry he can't hurt because you will be doing it under my command and I am his mother after all, so he can't kill you or touch you in any bad way" I let out a relief sighed and said " He can't hurt me because I am under your commands but what if he doesn't listen to what I say?"  This is very important question for me. I am a human and he's a vampire for god knows how long and he has mood swings like a pregnant lady. Great! I thought sarcasticly.