A Surprise By The King

Victoria's pov

I was still hugging Alex and I pulled away and said " Thank you!" I could feel his love for me strongly and I was totally passionate about it. This is so romantic. My heart was beating like crazy. This is more than a girl can ask for. Alex finally smiled his full happy smile and he looked so beautiful and handsome. My heart was totally melting away from seeing him happy. 

" I have something for you" He said smiling and butterflies were every where. How many things does he have to give me? What can I give him in return? He's the king and he has everything. I better come up with something good soon. I smiled and said " More?" He chuckled and said " A lot more" Oh boy~~~~

I sighed and said " You know if you keep giving me things, I won't know what to give back to you" he rolled his eyes and kissed me. I responded to the kiss and it was great as always, kissing him was the best thing. He pulled away and said " There! you already gave it to me" he was smirking at me, I sighed and said " I really want-" He interrupted me by kissing me again. I gave him a look and he just shrugged.

I pointed my finger at him and said " That was rude-" He kissed me again! Okay if he does this all the time, kissing him would get really annoying. I was trying to hide a smile and it was hard. He knew I liked it when he kisses me. " Alex, you have to-" I said and he pecked my lips again. Ugh! Great now he got me blushing again. I was trying very hard not to giggle. I said " Will you stop-" He pecked my lips again and I pulled away. I walked away from him a little and said " Will stop kissing me?" I was laughing a little at the end. He was still smirking and came a little closer and said " For how long?"

I shrugged and said " Until I say so" He shook his head and said " I don't think you can go on for very long"  Oh Really? We'll see. I shook my head and said " Are you sure? Because I really think it's you who can't go on for very long"  He shrugged and then in seconds I was up against a tree kissing him, his hands on my thigh and my hands  around his neck. It was a serious kissing moment. I guess he was right. The world around me didn't matter, nothing did but the kiss with him did matter a lot. Things were getting hot. Every touch I got from him was filled with energy and passion. I loved the feeling. We broke apart breathing heavily and our foreheads was touching. That was the best kiss ever. Who could ever thought that I could have the worst and the best kiss. He smiled and said " I thought you said that you didn't want me to kiss you?" I giggled and whispered " You proved me wrong" He nodded and said " I certainly did" I smiled and held him close to me not wanting to let him go.

" I love you, Victoria" He whispered in my hair loud enough for me to hear. I smiled against his shoulder and whispered " I love you too, Alexander" I could feel him smile and that made me happy. He pulled away and I pouted. He laughed and said" Don't you want to see what I have for you?" I want to know but I want him more! It felt magical to tell him that I love him. Just thinking how we first met and look at us now. What a big different. I smiled at the thought. " Of course! I want to see but I want you more" He smiled and said " want to walk or disappear" I smiled, walking would mean more time with him. " I want to walk with you" He grinned and grabbed my hands in his. I smiled as I was walking in his protective arm and feeling safe being near him. I felt whole being with him and being loved by him makes me feel special. But that doesn't mean I feel above others it's just a special feeling of being loved by someone special. I didn't looked where we were going because of all the thinking.

" We're here" he said making me snapped back from the sweet dream. We were in his room but this time it looked bigger and with all kinds of lady's clothing. I grasped mouth opened. Alex laughed at my expression and said " There will be a ball coming up soon in a few days for my birthday" My head snapped his way and said " Your birthday???!!!!!!!!" he nodded and I just stood there not knowing how to respond. How could he not tell me that in a few days is his birthday? What should I give him? I was mad at him for not telling me and mad at myself for not knowing what to get him.

I sighed and tried to push the bad feeling away and replaced it with a smile. I didn't really know how to how to pick a ball gown. I've never been to a party or any kind of these things. I was worried and a little scared. I looked at him and said " I don't really know what to do" He smiled and said " Don't worry, Regina is crazy about these things" I nodded, I felt a little relieved when he mentioned Regina knowing about all of this. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and his chin on my head. " Don't you worry, even if you wear jeans to the ball you'll still be the most beautiful girl I've met" I smiled blushed, Little words he says and it makes me feel better already. 

" How many days until the ball?" I asked and he said " 3 days" I nodded letting the information go into my head. Then out of nowhere Ms. B- Tarmara came out and said nicely to me " Ms. Victoria would you like to look through the dresses?" I sighed and said " Yes, I will" Alex kissed me on the forehead and said " I have to go" I nodded and let him go. Tarmara was glaring at me right after Alex left. I rolled my eyes and walked to where over 60 ball gowns were hanging. There so much dresses that would take me forever to look through. There were many different styles and colors. Yellow is not the color I'm going to wear to a ball at all. Tarmara who kept sending glares at me and I just ignore her. We didn't talk very much because if we did, there might be one of us who is dead.

I've been through over 30 ball gowns and found nothing my style. I sighed and sat on the bed feeling very tired. This sucks!

Tarmara came to me and said " I can see that you haven't found a dress that fits you yet. Maybe you should go and look somewhere else" I hated the way she talked to me. I lost my patient and snapped " And who are you to tell me what to do and where to go" I glared at her which she glared back. " Ms. Victoria, I would really insist for you to go and look somewhere else as you can see things here don't fit you" She said with venom laced with every word that came out of her mouth. OMG she's talking about Alex. She thinks that Alex doesn't fit me. She doesn't even know me, does she know that I'm his mate and I actually truly love him? She wants me out of here but I am not going without fight. I looked at her and said " As you can see, everything takes patient and especially Alex's birthday ball is coming up. I am going to find the perfect dress for me and I believe it's here somewhere and I am not giving up so easily" Tarmara looked upset and I said " If you like to leave this room you could, Tarmara" I didn't want to be mean to anyone but sometimes people just go over the limits.

I changed into comfortable clothes and turned the lights down. I went to bed and looked out the big window and saw a little sunlight coming up. I felt so tired arguing with Tarmara and a little scared. Tarmara has been with Alex for a very long time. I've been with him for only 2 days and know very little about him. I felt hot tears running down my face. I sunk my face into the pillow. I'm scared of him leaving me. I don't know why but I'm so scared of the future. Will we last or will we fall? Alex could forget me easily but me forget him? I can't! I love him too much. I dried my tears away with my hand and hoped that my eyes aren't swollen in the morning because Alex will question me about it. I tried to relaxed myself and then I felt the bed sank in more and arms wrapped around me. 

" Goodnight, My beautiful Victoria" Alex whispered to me as he cuddled me into him. I felt safe, loved and warm in his arms and in his arms I fell asleep in.

A chapter we go! Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!

OUR GOAL

25 READS

15 VOTES

PLEASE HELP BY VOTING

Please bear with me ;D

Kayla C.