Kokichi Has The Flu

Start from the beginning

" I-I do..."

" Last time I checked you were the pervert who gets off by watching his cute little boyfriend wet himself like a scared little kid..."

" I-I know I like it... But I don't want you to go in our bed. I really don't wanna clean that up."

" Oh. So you'll let me piss myself and then have me lick it up off the ground like a fucking dog, but wetting the bed is crossing the line?"

" Yes! It is crossing the line. I don't wanna clean that up."

" *Sigh* Well at least help me to the bathroom."

" Alright."

I helped him out of bed and I held his hand as we walked to the bathroom.

" Are you sure you don't wanna watch me...? Maybe I'll need your help..."

I do wanna watch... But I can't... If I do I'll end up getting aroused and then it'll escalate and we'll end up having sex. I need to restrain myself. Don't be tempted.

" You can't tempt me Kokichi."

" *Sigh* Awwwww man... I'll get you one of these days."

He closed the door and I could hear the sound of him unzipping his onesie then the sound of him peeing. I'm starting to regret not going in there with him... I heard the toilet flush then the water I the sink running and soon after he opened the door.

" Figures you'd be standing there listening, pervert..."

" Will you be a doll and carry me back to bed?"

" Sure."

I picked him up and carried him back to bed, I laid him down and wrapped him back up in blankets.

Time Skip

"Kokichi... Drink your damn medicine."

" No!"

" Why not?"

" Cuz it tastes nasty."

" If you don't take it you're not going to get better."

" So? I'm not drinking that nasty ass shit!"

" Will you please take it for me?"

" No! Either hold me down and force me to drink it or I'm not takin' it!"

Kokichi can be extremely frustrating sometimes. It's always a fight with him when it comes to taking his medicine, I just want him to get better. There's only one way I can convince him...

" Fine. If you don't wanna take it don't. But... I won't have sex with you ever again..."

" *Gasp*... Give me the damn medicine..."

I poured it on to the spoon and fed it to him. It is amazing how many things you can make Kokichi do just by threatening to take sex away from him. I poured it on to the spoon and and gave it to him.

" *Cough* *Cough* Augh! This shit is gross!"

" I appreciate you taking it. If I could kiss you I would."

" I only did it cuz I can't live without that cock."

" I know, and that's exactly why I threaten to take it away from you."

I blew him a little kiss.

" Now it's time to take your nap."

" Nap? But I don't wanna take one."

" You need to rest."

" But I don't wanna!"

" Why is everything a fight with you?"

" I'll take a nap... On one condition."

" Which is?"

" You have to take one with me."

" Kokichi but I-"

" I miss feeling you sleep next to me. I miss your cuddles... Please baby! Please please please please please please please pretty please!!"

" *Sigh* Alright... I'll take a nap with you."

" Yay!"

He patted the spot next to me and I got in bed with him. He put his head on my chest.

"*Sigh* I love you Shu-Shu..."

" I love you too."

" I love you so so much baby..."

I stroked his hair as he fell fast asleep.

( Fun fact: I write most of these when I should be paying attention in my zoom classes😃)