Agust's fist connected with Namjoon's cheek before either of them realized what was happening.

Namjoon was shoved sideways, pain erupting from the contact as he tumbled off the bed and landed on the floor, the air knocked out of his lungs.

Agust was gripping his hand, which was already turning red from the force exerted, his expression twisting into a hot rage.

"Don't act like you know what's good and bad for me!" He seethed. "You don't even know me! Nobody does!"

Namjoon bit his lip to keep from crying out, he didn't want one of his boyfriends to run in and see Agust. He reached out and gripped the blankets that hung over the edge, using them to help himself back to his feet, the pain in his cheek distracting him.

But before he could get fully up, a hand grabbed his hair and yanked him back to the floor.

Namjoon couldn't help the yelp of pain from escaping him, his hands shooting up and gripping Agust's, his eyes wide in fear when he saw the familiar smirk on the boys face.

"Do I need to remind you of your place, sub bitch?" Agust asked, his black hair hanging down in his face as he hovered over Namjoon.

Namjoon tried to roll away, but the fingers in his hair refused to let him escape. "Agust- please- don't!"

He hated the pleading tone in his voice, his heart was pounding so loud in his ears and he could feel a panic attack looming.

The hand suddenly released him, and it took Namjoon a few moments to realize that.

Slowly, he opened his eyes and was shocked to see Agust still above him, reaching a hand down to help him up.

"Careful, sub." The alters voice and expression was unreadable. "Someone could take advantage of you on the floor like that. May I suggest some self defense classes?"

Namjoon studied him for a moment, before hesitantly reaching up and grabbing Agust's hand.

Agust's bicep flex as he hauled Namjoon up to his feet, immediately letting him go and stepping back.

Namjoon took a few steps back as well, raising his arms protectively to his chest, still not trusting the alter.

Agust looked at his bruised hand. "Yoongi's gunna question this."

Namjoon raised his own hand to his cheek, wincing at the sting. He glanced at the bathroom. "Wait here."

Agust watched as the sub went inside the bathroom, pulling down the small first aid kit Yoongi kept in the cupboard above the sink. He took a seat on the edge of the bed and glanced at the bedside table.

There were small, framed pictures of everyone, hugging and smiling, and a lot of ones of Yoongi and Namjoon together.

The one placed in the center wasn't even the main photo taken from their wedding, but rather just a normal picture of the couple at the park.

Yoongi had a soft smile on his face, his cheek resting on Namjoon's shoulder while the sunlight shone down on them. The taller boy had his arms wrapped around Yoongi protectively, his dimples on display for the camera.

It was a picture that radiated happiness, in it's simplest form.

Agust stared at the picture until Namjoon coming back into the room snapped him out of it.

"I'm going to bandage up my husbands hand, don't bite me." He said, sitting in front of Agust on the bed, the first aid kit between them.

Agust flashed his teeth with a grin. "I-"