A few years later...

It's been a few years now and I definitely took after my older brother. I thought as I ran around smiling, I don't think original underswap papyrus was like this but I didn't care.

I already changed some things by me being here so why not change more?

I thought as I ran from my older brother, we were playing tag right now.

"Hahaha you can't get me sans!" I said as I ran away from him.

"I'm going to get you papy!" Sans said cheerfully.

A few minutes later and I let of a shriek from surprise and joy as my older brother caught me and pulled me close to him. "Haha you caught me bro." I told him while I giggled.

"Now that I caught you...tickle check!" Sans said and I let out a shriek as sans started tickling me.

"Haha noooo sans hahaha stop iiiiitttttt!" I said trying to squirm away from his hands.

He stopped tickling me after a few more minutes, I panted, even though I didn't need to breathe I still panted like I was out of breathe from all those tickles.

I let out a giggle as sans picked me up, "hehe that was fun! Let's play again later!" I said and sans chuckled and brought me back inside. He set me down at the chair as he started to cook some food for the both of us.

I hummed as I swung both my legs back and forth as I waited for sans to be finished.

It took a while before he was finished and set the food down and I started to eat.

"Thanks brother!" I told him happily chewing my food and sans smiled at me. "Your welcome papy." Sans replied.

I finished eating after a few minutes and waited for my brother to finish eating. I got down form the chair and my brother picked me up, heading to the living room. "Come on, TV time." Sans said and I giggled as I noticed the delight on my brothers face. He really likes that robot, I thought.

We sat down on the couch and watched the TV until it had ended.

Then I followed my brother as he headed out to work, I just watched him work over the next couple of hours before he picked me up and go to watch from his area. Huh, still pretty small but still taller then me.

I thought as I continued to watch and took a small nap as I waited for us to go home.

Sans didn't have a babysitter for me after all, that's why he had to take me to work with him cause he didn't want to leave me by myself. Though I woke up just isn't time for my brothers shift to end and had just started to head home. Sans let me down and I ran around him a bit and  a little bit in front of him but not to far away, just a couple of steps away from sans before I ran back to my brother with excitement.

We were finally going home, I thought joyfully.

We arrived back home in the next 20 minutes, since my brother was walking a  bit slow, and I also know that this au of our may be safer then others, it can still be a bit dangerous. Like some of the traps we had placed around just in case a human fell.

I knew where every trap was along with some extra traps that I made with my brothers help of course.

We finally arrived back home and we entered.  Sans went on to making us some food as I turned the TV on, it was the..uh movie star na-something. I forget the nap again. I thought amused but my brother liked to watch it so I turned it on for him when we finished eating.

So we ended up watching it after we ate and after some Horus later, we played a bit before I had to go to bed.

Though unknown to me, later on when I'm older, my life was going to change a bit from the original underswap, since my au, I didn't know was the original underswap, so my versions may be the lazy version of papyrus, but me, I wasn't lazy at all, I took after my older brother, and error will notice that when he unknowing enters the original underswap to destroys it and not an au of it.

Sans wouldn't be happy that his younger and precious brother gets kidnapped by another version of him, he may be willing to trust and believe in his other version but if he hurts his younger brother.. there will be h** l to pay.

But that was later on when papyrus was older, for now he gets to enjoy his time as a kid.

____*______*_____*______*_____*___
Finally finished with 826 words, sorry it took a while to finish this chapter. I hope you like and comment what you think.

Give me ideas!

Ja ne~

I will also do time skips too! So don't be surprised about it being skipped in time all of a sudden