I became who!?

So..I died..how did I die? I have no idea what even happened so don't ask me. One second I was alive and the next I'm dead. I blinked, wait.. how am I still alive, I moved a bit and looked around, confused as to where I am at yet I feel like I should recognize this place. I felt like I was about to panic and scream and yet instead of screaming, I was crying.

I heard something move closer to where I was and the door opened, and someone picked me up. "Shhh shshh it's ok Papy I'm here. There ls no need to cry. Are you hungry?" The person asked as my crying slowly turned into whimpers, now that I think about it, I am hungry now.

The person moved and carried me with. I stared at the person holding, now realizing that the person wasn't human, oh no they weren't..alive? They were a skeleton, a very familiar looking skeleton indeed..I stared harder at him, Ah..wait a minute is that the famous blue or blueberry from underswap!?

I thought as stars were literally my eyes. Huh I never thought I would see them in person and yet here I am...as his brother? I blinked at that. Huh..

Wait I thought papyrus was older? Shoot I should have checked the ages.. I thought as sans started to feed me.

After a while I was finished and we moved to a different spot. Sans rocking me a little to make sure I don't start crying again. Or to get me to fall asleep, either one. I just stared at him as he smiled down at me.

I blinked up at him, yawning before smiling at him. Huh I never expected to be reborn after dying yet alone reborn as a papyrus. I saw sans grin as I slowly started falling back asleep with yawning. I fell asleep seconds later.

Sans stared down at his younger brother, smiling at him. He couldn't believe it! His brother smiled at him! He felt so happy! He had to be quieter though so he didn't accidentally scare his baby brother.

He didn't want to scare him and make him cry more, dad wasn't here anymore to take care of the both of them so now he takes care of papyrus. He loved his brother, he's so adorable! He thought still staring at his sleeping brother.

He slowly got up to put his brother back in his room to let him sleep somewhere softer then in his arms. So he put him down on the bed that was made for his brother when he went to papyrus room. He smiled down at papyrus, finally a bit more happier.

~a few hours later~

I woke up, blinking sleepily. Where-? Oh.. right I'm papyrus from underswap now. That's going to take me a while to get use to that. I thought staring up at the ceiling. I felt for my brother, I could feel him downstairs... am I feeling his magic? I thought as I felt it perk up and he started heading to where I was at.

A few moments later he was in the room I was sleeping until now. "Look who's awake now~!" Sans said cheerfully, yet gently picking me up. He moved back downstairs, I looked up at him. I smiled at him, he smiled back.

He put on the Tv, we watched for a little while before he got up and made me something to eat. I ate it, I was hungry. I started thinking... I think i might be in a different multiverse of the original multiverse... yeah...I'm not sure if that's true or not but for right now I'll just wait until I'm older to see if there's anything different about here then what I saw.

Will error even come here and start destroying this au? Are we an original? An au? Or a copy? I thought curious, I'm not exactly sure, I wasn't really a hardcore fan. I just usually watched undertale comics.

So I wouldn't know much like the others if they were reborn here. Ah goodness...does this mean my older brother gets kidnapped by error? I thought curious. Well shoot...I'll try not to get my brother kidnapped...should I also be like my brother? All happy like? Or just how I usual am? Eh I'll just be who I am, I won't pretend.

Though I'm not likely to smile as much as others... I'll still smile though... I blinked, I stared up at my brother who looked like he was watching me with a smile. I gave him a small smile, he beamed down at me, happy. I hid a giggle at that, he still somehow heard me though. "Awe look who's happy! Don't think I didn't hear that giggle Papy." Sans said and I have him another smile.

Sans feed me again, I blinked at him before I let myself drift off to sleep yet again. Huh new life..new me..I thought before I fully fell asleep. Sans stared down at his little brother with love in his eye lights. His baby brother was all that he had now, he will take care of papyrus no matter what happens in the future.

____*____*_____*_____*____*_____*____*
Finally finished with 932 words. Yay, I will do more Chapters sooner or later. Also give me ideas if you want more chapters soon. Ja ne~!

So it's the switch where papyrus dies to human on genocide routes but is still the judge but sans takes his place when it comes down to that and error kidnaps papyrus instead of blue along with having his soul etc

Becoming papyrus from underswap जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें