7 years old

I'm now seven years old, and I've been practicing my magic, mostly so I can defend and fight for myself and others if I needed to when the time came.

Though if doesn't mean I will hurt anyone without a big reason or a good reason.

I thought as I practiced while my brother slept or was at work. It was a good time to practice with my magic on things like this.

After all, who knows when I'll meet other versions of myself or brother. I thought as I continued, I've been practicing for some years now and I've finally figured out how to summon a gaster blaster. I thought, feeling delighted.

I also had a lot more stamina then I thought I would along with health, my brothers health was a lot too. Since it was usually 1 hp for the many sans or swap papyrus's.

I was curious about that, but I shrugged it off. I don't know now but I can always find out later. I thought.

I nodded at that, I was very careful when I used my magic, after all, I didn't want to blast things into oblivion or something like that.

But I still practiced and trained by myself and with my brother who finally figured out that I was starting to use my magic, accident or not. So he was training me in magic attacks and all that. It was interesting to say the least, since I just figured my brother holds back in the future or something.

I don't know exactly, but it was fun to learn from my brother, and interesting too.

"Sans! Sans! Look!" I said, pointing at my smaller gaster blaster, do they age when I age? I wondered as sans clapped his hands in delight.

"You did it paps! Great job in summoning your gaster blaster!" Sans told me with a delighted grin on his face.

I nodded, looking excited and happy at the same time. I guess I'm taking after sans himself since he's the one who raised me and all.

So I guess my personality will be different from other swap papyrus's and most sans that aren't swapped. I thought, I feel curious, what would it be like to meet them in person? What will be different? How will we meet them? Does my brother get kidnapped in the future by error or is that a different swap sans?

Hmm...so many questions with no answers. I'll find out sooner or later though. I guess bows just not the time to know the answers.

I thought, then my brother picked me up and spins around a little bit, I let out a giggle at that.

Sans closed his eye sockets briefly as he spins around with his little brother in his arms. He opened them when he heard his brother giggle at this.

"Your getting better and better at this each day paps! Keep it up and someday you will be as strong as me!" Sans told his little brother whose smiled happily at that.

"Yeah! And one day I can help protect you like you protect me sans!" Papyrus told sans with a grin.

"Awe but pap, you don't need to protect me when your older, it's my duty to protect you, my precious little cinnamon role." Sans told papyrus who pouted at that.

"I'm not a cinnamon role! I'm papyrus! I will get stronger when I'm older, so you don't have to protect me all the time and I can help protect us to from anything." Papyrus told sans, papyrus knew that one day..they may meet the bad sans, if there are any right now. So getting stronger to protect themselves if the bad sans aren't like the family type like he's read about and might just be the take over the multiverse type and not care for each other.

So he has to be careful, he doesn't know which is which in this multiverse and all.

If it's the family type, he might not have to be on edge so much. Pft edge, like what most underfell papyrus's are called.

Well any well, he will have to get stronger either way,  so he can protect himself and others when it comes down to it all. He smiled, yeah, he does want to protect his brother but he won't be overprotective like how some underswap papyrus's are like.

No he won't be overbearing to his sans, he will always let his sans have his own freedom, either way, he is the younger brother. He lives his brother and will protect him if sans ever needs it, which he won't mostly unless he holds back.

That will probably be the only time he steps in to protect his brother. He will help his brother with anything when sans needs any help, but other then that, he can sit back and relax a bit.

He wonders if he would be like his brother sans in personality but just a little bit lazy? Hmm..it would be interesting to see and find out but eh, he can think about it later on when he's older.

He will just be himself in the end though. His past self, he was a bit protective of his siblings but let them do their own things with their own chosen, as long as it didn't hurt them, he was fine with it.

Unless they got a boyfriend or girlfriend, then he would have to threaten someone. Luckily they didn't, or hadn't before he...died... he only had two younger siblings and three older siblings.

He lived with non of them though, he lived by himself, he still visits them and he has to reach out to them, otherwise they wouldn't reach out to talk to him. Which makes him lonely, but in this life? He thinks it won't be lonely anymore.

His brother will always be there for him when he needs him, papyrus thought but was still a bit worried that sans will just up and leave him one day.

If his brother does do that, he will follow him until sans tells him to stay out of his life. It will hurt him but he will listen if his brother doesn't want him around armymore, though he can't see that happening in the future since they love each other, right?

Sigh, he shakes his head, he shouldn't doubt his brothers love for him...he feels a bit sad thinking about this.

He wonders if his multiverse was...the bad kind with bad things happening to good people or something else.

He hopes not, if it is, well he will try his best to make sure everyone stays alive at the very least.

He thought and headed inside and his brother talked about making something special to eat for summoning his gaster blaster.

He smiled, at least today was mostly a good day...

And unknown to him, a deity had chosen him to be their chosen one, so that one day, he will help certain sans in the future and they smiled.

It will be a happier future now with this swap papyrus being different from all of them even though he's the original swap papyrus's, somehow, all the swap papyrus's except the original, we the lazier ones like the original sans and protective and all.

They though it was strange but shrugged it off. Oh well, a happier life for everyone and fate will finally no longer have a say in this multiverse.

It was good to be them...

________*_______*________*______*_
Finally finished with 1270 words, hope you like and comment what you think.

This took longer to update lol, it will take me longer to update without any ideas, so if you can give me some ideas for the next few chapters, I will be grateful.

Well hope you like it, ja ne~!

X