Sometime later

I was wondering around when I tripped and fell into...some sort of portal?

I felt confused when I went through it, I looked around to see I landed in some...strange au? I thought, still confused.

I glanced around again, a frown on my face. Where am I?

I heard some movement and summoned some of my bone attacks in the air and in my hands, directed at the place I heard movement at.

"Whose there? Show yourself!" I said, ready to dodge or attack depending on who it was and what they chose.

A head popped up, I blinked, oh, it was...another papyrus? I thought, "hello? Oh you look just like me!" The papyrus said.

"Oh hi I'm papyrus." I said, de-summoning my bones, except for the ones in my hands, I just hid them up my sleeves.

It was for a just in case, I thought as the other papyrus let out a gasp, "my names papyrus too!" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, as far as I know, I'm from an alternative universe, I don't know if your an original or just an au like many others that I kinda know of." I told him.

"Wowie! That's so cool other me! What should we call each other then?" Papyrus asked me and I blinked.

I looked a bit thoughtful, "hmmm....just call me honey or rus I guess. What about you?" I asked him and he blinked.

"Ok rus! You can call me cream then!" Papy-cream said cheerfully and I nodded at that.

I smiled, "so how did you get here rus?" Cream asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, I tripped and fell into some sort of portal, it must have brought me here, I hope it can take me back sooner or later before I worry my brother." I told him, looking a bit worried.

"Don't worry rus! I'll try to help you find a way back home!"cream said cheerfully and I nodded at that.

"Thank you, so even when I do manage to get back home, you want to stay friends?" I asked hopefully and cream nodded excitedly.

"Yes! We can even try to meet up again at some point in the near future!" Cream told me with a happy grin.

"Yeah! It would be fun to play with each other, not many of the kids play with me." I told him, looking also excited at playing together at some point.

"That's true for me too! My brother doesn't know everything about me, and this can be our secret until we want to tell them!" Cream said, looked really excited at having his own little secrets like his own brother does.

I nodded at that, "yeah when should we tel our brothers then?" I asked him and cream looked thoughtful.

"We can tell them after our brother tells a secret of his. Until then, we won't say a word about alternative universes but we can still mention each other by our nicknames! Our brothers won't be able to find out who the other is and just think it's an imaginary friend or something!" Cream told me and I nodded at that.

"Ok, did you want to play some before I might end up home sooner or later?" I asked and cream nodded.

"Come on rus! Want to play tag?" Cream asked me, looking even more excited and I nodded with delight.

So over the next 20 minutes or so, we played tag with each other. Up until we heard creams brother calling for him and I tripped.

"Rus!?" Cream said looking a bit startled as his friend fell threw the portal that rus told him about.

"see you again!" I exclaimed as I fully fell through the portal and popped back to where I first tripped at.

Cream smiled as he raced towards his brother, he will come back here at least once a day just in case his friend rus somehow managed to get back here again.

"There you are bro." Sans said as he picked his brother up and left towards home.

Back to rus, who got up after tripping and hearing his brother call for him.

"Papyrus! Where are you?" Sans, his sans sounding sounding a bit worried.

I got up and raced over to my brother with a delighted grin.

"Sans I'm here!" I said racing over to my brother with a grin.

Sans looked over and saw his brother racing overlong to him with a grin, he smiled and picked his baby brother up in his arms.

I laughed a little as my brother picked me up, "I had fun!" I told him excited and cheerfully.

"That's good Papyrus, you had me a bit worried when you didn't come running when I called for you the first time around." Sans told me as he walked home.

"Hehe sorry about that, me and my new friend cream had fun playing tag!" I told him looking happy.

"Really? That's great news! I'll make some celebration tacos tonight then!" Sans told me with a happy smile and I nodded, his cooking is actually pretty good. I thought, feeling delighted to have some of his tacos.

We entered our home and sans put me down to head towards the kitchen, I smiled, today was an interesting day indeed, I never expected that to happen to me and meet another papyrus.

I still ended up back home when I needed to, did me tripping give me the power to go to other aus? Or is it just certain aus or originals I can go to right now? I thought feeling very curious, I'll have to test it out later when sans is busy and won't come and get me for a while. I thought and waited for the tacos.

I started to him a bit as I waited, sans will be finished soon enough, I thought feeling very cheerful at this thought.

"I'm dooonnee!" Sans said cheerfully as he walked back to the table I was sitting at with plates full of tacos. I looked at him with a grin on my face.

"Yay! I can't wait to eat them!" I said cheerfully as I got down to wash my hands which I know I should have done before sans finished making them but I got a bit distracted.

I came back to the table after I finished washing my hands and started eating along with sans who waited for me to eat before he started eating.

"I love your tacos brother!" I told him happily eating the tacos.

My brother smiled as he continued to eat his plate of tacos and when we finally finished, we ended up going to the living room to watch some tv.

I ended up falling asleep against sans.

Sans looked down at his precious brother with a smile, his brother is so adorable! And his brother made a new friend today! He wonders when Papyrus will let him meet his friend.

Then he went back towards watching some tv.

____*_______*_____*_____*_____*___
Finally finished with 1186 words! Yay! Hope you all like and comment what you think along with giving me any ideas and all.

Well ja ne~!