Cooking with cream

I appeared back at the clearing where cream and I was usually met at with a grin. I brought my stuff with me and the basket, I brought my own, hopefully they will at least give me my bag back.

I thought and waited for a few minutes and cream appeared with a grin.

"Cream! Guess what! Sans taught me how to make some food." I said with a delighted smile on my face and cream looked delighted.

"That means you can maybe teach me sometime rus!" Cream said happily and I nodded at that.

We did have some time to play before we headed to creams house since his brother shouldn't be home right now and cooked some monster food happily as I taught him.

It went well, which had me a bit relieved, at least creams cooking wouldn't be horrible and all.

I thought and continued to teach cream how to properly cook and all that, it took a while before we got enough food to last the horror brothers a few weeks, though I'm going to go back every day and give them food because I don't know if they will share the food or not yet.

I shrugged it off, I was also busy making a device to help bring magic to the air for grillby and any of the other monsters that rely on magic in thee air.

It was almost finished but until then, I'll continue to also go to grillby's and get close enough without alerting him, send some of my magic into the air to help grillby out a bit.

I thought as we headed back to the clearly, being very sneaky, I taught cream how to be sneaky, silent, and how to move around without anyone noticing him or finding him if he didn't want to be found.

Which is good, he's pretty good at it, though he's not as good a me, but he will get there one day. I thought and cream handed me the things and I gave him a hug.

"Ok, next time, we will play some more and longer, we just need to cook the food before hand so we have more time to play." I told him and cream nodded happily.

"Yeah! Ok rus, I'll started cooking again and hide it in my room...or maybe tomorrow so brother doesn't notice that too much of the food is missing?" Cream said thoughtfully and I handed him some of the g that I had.

"Here you go, that should help pay for some of the things we used." I said and put it in his hands and he glanced down before up at me with surprise.

"Eh? Oh thank you rus! I hope I can get back with it all that I can buy with this before my brother does.. and start cooking saying I used some but messed up a little bit." Cream told me and I nodded before I went to horrortale.

I carefully moved around before putting it in front of the skeleton bros home and knocked.

Then I left back to the Forrest and hide for a few moments before I saw horror sans open the door this time.

I moved further back to stay hidden as he glanced at the bag before grabbing it and heading inside. I relaxed and teleported to grillby's, getting as close as I can without alerting him.

I then carefully send some of my magic out and into the air and towards grillby, lessening the pain and bringing him back to normal a bit...

I smiled as I saw him relax a bit before I headed home and put all of my stuff away and hidden in a place I know my brother won't look and find.

I then got up and went to the kitchen to start making some food as I waited for my bro to arrive back from work.

It was actually pretty fun cooking, sooner or later I'll have my brother teach me how to bake. I thought as I heard the door open and closed, I perked up.

Ah! My brother must have just gotten back! And just in time to! I was almost finished with the food! I thought happily, I started setting the food onto the table as sans walked into view with a happy look.

"Welcome back brother!" I said happily greeting sans who gave me a smile.

"I'm back, how was your day? Do you want to play a game in a few?" Sans asked me, I felt delighted.

"Yes! It's been a while since we last played together!" I told him excited at playing games with my brother, sure I play games with cream, but I missed playing with sans when he had time to.

We both started eating after we cleaned up a bit, when I finished, I started to hum a bit as I waited for sans to finish.

Which ended up being about 5 minutes later when he finished eating. I got off the chair and put the dishes in the sink, I can clean those later after I play. I thought and we both walked outside.

"What should we play papyrus?" Sans asked me and I started to think about it for a few minutes.

"Hmm...how about hide and seek tag?" I suggested and sans gave me a smile before nodding.

"Sure, that's sounds like a great one." Sans said still smiling cheerfully.

I perked up as sans covered his eyes, then I teleported a bit away so I could sneak away without my brother hearing me.

I ended up finding a good spot a good few minutes later and I sat there, waiting for my brother.

It has been five minutes since I started to hide...where is sans? I wondered, confused on what was taking sans so long and then I stood up.

I'm going to go look for him, I thought and teleported near the area I left sans in, glancing around before I frowned.

Sans wasn't here...did he search somewhere else? I wondered and starts to look for him, mostly from above and some minutes later, I spotted sans looking through some bushes pretty far from where I was at.

I almost let out a giggle at that. Look alike sans went in the opposite direction as me, it's going to take him a while before he finds me. I thought and sat down, watching sans look for me.

It took a few hours before sans even found me and that was when I got bored of waiting for sans to find me.

"Caught you!" Sans said picking me up and I let out a giggle, finally. I thought, pleased that the game was over now.

"You caught me." I said and he carried me home as I held onto him.

It took us a few minutes before we got back home and sans entered our house before setting me down.

I started blinking rapidly, huh I was getting pretty tired now..and then I let out a yawn.

"How about you go to sleep?" Sans told me and I nodded, rubbing my eye sockets and hear a click.

I blinked with a hint of confusion as I stared at sans who held his phone out before shrugging it off, heading off to my room.

I entered it a few minutes later and laid down, not bothering to change tonight as I closed my eye sockets and fell asleep.

____*___*____*_____*____*___*___*__
Finally finished with 1278 words. Finally. I think this was the worst chapter I've done yet lol.

Anyways, hope you like and comment what you think! Also give me some ideas! I don't have any right now...

Ja n~!

Undertale, papyrus/cream, sans/ classic
Underswap/ Papyrus/rus, sans/blue
Horrortale, papyrus/sugar, sans/horror/Mars

Give me ideas please! I have non so it will take longer to update.

X