Visiting my friend cream!

Alright so today was the day I'm going to be testing it out! Does me tripping help me go to certain aus or any aus? I thought, and it was the prefect time to test it out, my brother was going to be out for a long while, the babysitter was asleep, everything was perfect!

I thought and started moving around, I think I needed to trip on accident and not on purpose, I thought as I raced up and down the stairs until I tripped, falling into a portal that opened up and I grinned with delight.

Yes! I thought as I ended up back in creams au. Since I know it was his because he was waiting there with a delighted smile on his face.

"Rus!" Cream raced over to me and I smiled, "cream!" And I raced over to him  and we hugged each other.

"Haha it's so nice to see you again so soon! So I'm guessing the tripping worked?" Cream asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah! And we should take picture of us together as well, so we can show our brothers when we finally tell them." I told him and cream nodded at that.

"Yeah ok! Luckily I brought my own phone!" Cream said and showed his phone, "really? Me too!" I said and showed my phone to him.

"Wowie! We both had the same idea rus!" Cream said looking very excited.

"Ok but how do we get to take pictures from far away though? We can still take selfie's and all but far away?" I said looking thoughtful.

"Hmm magic?" Cream said, looking curious and thoughtful.

I smiled and nodded at that, "magic it is then!" And every now and then we would take pictures on each other's phones while we played and all that.

It was a lot of fun, I thought as we played hide and seek, tag, freeze tag, and I taught cream other kinds of games to play. So it was a lot more fun then the first time around because we only had like 20 minutes or so last time. It was a blast playing with cream and cream felt that way too.

It was now very close to the time where I needed to go back, I stopped running and looked towards cream who understood it was time for me to go home.

"I'll see you again next time cream!" I said picking my phone back up as cream did the same.

"Ok rus!" Cream said as I took a running start and tripped, falling into my portal that appeared again and fell through as I waved goodbye for now to cream who waved back.

I landed with a oof, I got up and looked around, what...this wasn't my au..I thought, it was a darker and all that...oh shoot..was this one of the horrible aus that had horrible things happen?

I looked around and skillfully hid my entire body and magic. I moved around carefully sneaking around to see what kind of au this was. It took me awhile before I knew which au this was...ah...it was horrortale, I thought with a frown.

Hmm...maybe I can bring some monster food here next time if I ever end up here again? I thought and tilted my head and made sure to trip and appear back home before my brother got close. 

I raced to the door with a smile on my face as my brother opened the door up with a cheerful grin.

"Sans! Welcome back!" I said cheerfully and he picked me up with a happy grin on his face.

"Hello papyrus, I'm back, did you have a good day today?" Sans asked me and I nodded, "yeah! I had fun!" I said cheerfully.

And sans made some food and I ate a bit but skillfully hid the rest, I plan on going back to horrortale to deliver  some food to the skeleton brothers.