Hang out with sans

Papyrus bounced a little bit, happy as he and his brother finally get to hang out for the day again. It's been a While since their last hang out.

Since sans is usually so busy with his work most of them time, but sans always made time for his brother whenever he could.

He wonders if sans meet ink and dream yet, are the star sans a thing yet?

If he already is, then it could explain why he's so busy sometimes, if not, then he must really be working quite a few jobs to make sure they have enough money.

Papyrus titled his head, a bit curious now, he'll find out someday which was it.

Papyrus perked up, as sans just opened the door with a smile.

Papyrus headed over to his older brother, arms in the air a bit behind him as he came to a stop in front of his brother who automatically picked him up into a small hug.

Papyrus laughed a bit, happy.

"Morning papy!" Sans said cheerfully as he hugged his younger brother close.

"Morn!" Papyrus responded right back just as cheerful despite how early it was.

"Ready for the day?" Sans asked papyrus.

"Yep!" Papyrus responded back again, wrapping his arms around his brothers neck a little bit.

Sans hummed happily as he headed to the kitchen, still holding his brother in his arms before setting him down on a chair to get started on breakfast.

Papyrus just swing one of his legs back and forth, watching his brother cook.

Papyrus Bounced a little bit as sans was making some pancakes, papyrus patiently waited after washing his hands.

Might have nothing to clean since it's bone and you can tell when it was dirty a bit, but he always washes his hands before and after eating.

Sans set the table and papyrus waited til sans sat down before he started eating happily.

"This is good sans!" Papyrus happily told sans as he ate.

Sans just smiled as he ate his share of pancakes as well.

Humming a bit as he finished eating, papyrus put his plate up in the sink and sat back down, swinging his legs back and forth as he waited for sans to finish eating.

Sans soon finished right after, putting his own plate up in the sink as well before picking papyrus up and headed outside nearby, humming happily as they just took a walk around for a while.

After a while of just walking for a bit before heading back a bit, setting papyrus down and practicing their magic a bit happily.

Doing it in some ways to find new ways to use their magic, humming a bit as they just played around with their magic a bit.

Papyrus just played around with his normal with his brother, he plays differently a bit with his friends or nightmares gang or even error.

Sans just smiled happily as they played and practiced with their magic.

It's been a while since they could do this and not practice so papyrus can have more control over his magic so he didn't accidentally hurt someone.

Papyrus just hummed a bit, pretty experienced with his own magic since he's been practicing whenever he could with and without sans even as a young as he could when he first woke up.

But it was nice just playing with his own magic, making it do things he doesn't do normally unless he's just playing around.

Sans just eye one eye-light on his brother as he played with his own magic, it always surprises him with how papyrus played with his own magic. It was unique and different.

After about two hours of doing so, papyrus and sans headed out, visiting some places, grabbing a few snacks and drinks as they headed to waterfall, to one of the benches there to sit for a while and just talk about things.

Papyrus just continued to swing one of his legs back and forth, he always did that when he was sitting, he just needs to move something while sitting, if it wasn't swinging one or both of his legs, he was rocking his upper body back and forth a little bit.

Sans never questioned him on why he did that, but he has a few suspicions on why papyrus moved like that whenever he sat down.

"I wish we could do this more often..I'll see about having some more days off to spend more time with you papy. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much lately. I'll try and change that definitely." Sans told papyrus.

Papyrus just nodded understanding, he understands why sans worked a lot. He wanted to make sure the two of them lived comfortably, to have enough food everyday. And he understands that sometimes when sans comes back from work, he's just tired and needs to rest up a bit before they can hang out with each other. It's fine, he knows work can be difficult or stressful.

"It's ok, I understand. I can wait." Papyrus told sans who huffed a bit.

"You shouldn't have to wait before I even decided to try and have more days off. I should have been doing it at the beginning, despite you being mature, your still a kid papy. And I'm your older brother whose responsibility for you. It is my responsibility to take care of you. Yet here you are, making breakfast and supper for me and yourself. You even make your own lunch on days where I have to go early. That is not fair to you. You should still have some more time before you even needed to cook let alone want to." Sans responded back, somewhat displeased at himself at taking so long to want more days off.

Papyrus just huffed and let it out, he didn't want to get into an argument on sans day off after all.

Sans sighed a bit, "want to just watch a movie when we get back?"

Papyrus just nodded at that, "sure."

After a few more minutes of sitting on the bench, sans got up and picked papyrus up before teleporting back to the house before going through a few disks that they had before choosing one and putting it on to watch.

Papyrus just watched with a bored look on his face, having seen the movie before.

Meh, he can have some fun tomorrow when he visits his friends and head to nightmares home.

Papyrus decided and just got comfortable as to my watched.

____*______*____*_____*____*______
Finally finished with 1161 words, hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, papyrus/cream, sans/ classic
Underswap/ Papyrus/rus, sans/blue
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Horrortale, papyrus/sugar, sans/horror/Mars
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/ phantom
Xtale, sans/cross, chara
Killertale, sans/killer
Dreamtale, Dream, Nightmare
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/ gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan

Xxx