Kaminari vs Shimura

The hour lunch break was over and Present Mic had announced that everyone should return to the main stadium. Tonya and her fluffy haired best friend made their way to the small stage where Midnight was stood ready to announce the next event.

While they were walking Tonya noticed the girls from 1-A were all dressed in cheer-leading outfits, what the hell are they doing?

It seems Present Mic had also noticed and had called them out for it, which lead them to either get mad or upset. Tonya raised an eyebrow and spoke up, "hey, if it's any consolation, I think you girls look great."

The girl with the pony tail looked at her with a small bashful smile, "t-thanks." Some of the others had also blushed at the small compliment given by the blue-haired girl.

She shrugged like it meant nothing and turned to the stage again, she noticed Hitoshi looking down at her and looked up at him, "what?"

"Nothing, I just didn't expect you to be nice to them," he shrugged.

"Okay first of all, ouch. Second of all, I'm always nice," she exclaimed with a hand over her heart in mock offence. Hitoshi only chuckled a slight bit and looked away from her.

Midnight had started talking but Tonya payed her no attention as she looked around at the other students, specifically the 1-A students. She noticed some midget with purple balls on his head drooling over the girls of 1-A and grimaced, fucking perverted grape... She wondered how a boy like him would be in the hero course, did the teachers not get references from their schools on their behaviour? Surely they should have because a school like this shouldn't put a possible sexual offender in the hero course, it literally juxtaposes what a true hero is.

The voice of the tail guy from 1-A brought Tonya out of her internal monologue, she listened to him speak about how he was not accepting the chance to move onto the next round because he couldn't remember how he won and she turned to give Hitoshi a slight glare. From what she heard from the guy she felt bad that her best friend brainwashed such a kind dude. When Midnight accepted his request to not take part in the third round Tonya sighed and went back to daydreaming until the pairings were announced.

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari vs Tonya Shimura

Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume

Yuga Aoyama vs Mina Ashido

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochaco Uraraka

Tonya raised an eyebrow, who's Kaminari?  She noticed Aoyama look at some blonde guy with a black lightning bolt in his hair, "Monsieur, you are going against the sparkling mademoiselle from my team in the cavalry battle!"

So that guy's Kaminari, she noted thoughtfully, from what I saw earlier in the cavalry battle, his quirk is Electricity... yeah, I think I can fight against that...

Kaminari looked over at the girl and she gave him an awkward smile and wave to which he blushed and waved back.  Tonya chuckled and looked away already looking forward to the first matches.

Hitoshi was leaning back in his chair in the waiting room, Tonya sat on the other side of the table looking at the fluffy haired boy in curiosity, "you don't seem nervous at all... you do realise you're going against a guy who hasn't shown his quirk this whole time? Midoriya seems to be a guy who does an analysis on everyone and finds out ways to use their weaknesses against them."