Training camp

"It's too early for this," Tonya grumbled to herself as she stood with her classmates, who were all wearing Yuuei sports uniforms.

Aizawa gave her a look and she huffed, "good morning class. Today the real training camp begins. Ideally, you will emerge stronger. Strong enough to acquire your provisional licenses. More specifically, there's a growing hostile force out there. Through this, you'll be prepared to face it so stay sharp and work hard." He looked at Katsuki, "To start... here Bakugo, try throwing this," he tossed a soft-ball to him.

Katsuki caught the ball and looked at it, "this is... from the strength trials."

"Last time, right after school started your record was 705.2 meters... how much have you grown since then?" Aizawa looked at Bakugo.

Mina gasped, "Ohh! Testing to see if we've improved?"

"You guys have been through a lot these past three months, Katsuki can probably make it a whole kilometre," Tonya shrugged as she watched him wind up ready to throw the ball.

Sero cheered, "throw that sucker, Bakugo!"

He smirked and yelled as he blasted the ball away, "GO TO HELL!!!"

Tonya's hair danced around her face from the blast of the huge explosion. The distance thing beeped and Aizawa showed it, "709.6 meters."

The red eyed girl frowned, not much of a difference...

Aizawa looked around at the class, "yes, you have been through a lot these past three months. Undoubtedly you've all grown. But it's your techniques and minds that have matured. Well, and your bodies, a bit. But as you've all just seen, your quirks haven't kept up with the pace. Starting tofay, you'll improve on your quirks. This'll be so harsh that you'll wish you were dead, so do your best to stay alive..."

Tonya deadpanned, he was serious about that? ah shit.

Tonya was taken a little distance away from her classmates and told to float and decay her surroundings without touching anything, so she did. She begun floating staying in one spot, she stuck her hands out and concentrated on decaying the tree that was standing a few feet behind another tree that was in front of her. When it crumbled into nothing she smiled a little to herself, knowing she doesn't have to get close to her opponent if she ever needed to use that part of her quirk on a villain.

Unlike her classmates, she had to practice controlling what and how far she can decay something, her training was a lot calmer but that was only because of the harsh drawback she had for her quirk, which could lead to death if she's not careful.

"Now try to decay everything within a 5-meter radius," Aizawa came out from behind a tree that was far enough where she couldn't hurt him.

She nodded and took in a deep breath, letting her quirk do just that. To her it felt like a pulse of power expanding out to her surroundings exactly 5-meters out from all around her.

He gave her a slight smile, "alright, now I need you to do something, I need you to make a path with two checkpoints for an activity that's happening later."

She nodded, "I can do that, how long should it be?"

He handed her a piece of paper that had the 'design' for the path way and she nodded, "so do I have to do this without touching anything and stay floating?"

He nodded, "start at the edge of the clearing where everyone else is. Once your done come and tell me."

Tonya smiled a little, "alright."