Sweet Nothings!!!!!

With a head nod and happy hand wave, Kathir mullai took a leave along with many fond kisses, tight hugs, warm byes to everyone to start another beautiful phase of their life...

Mullai's family who were happily waving their hand at them were quickly moving out of her sight as the car sped up...

So its mullai with kathir's family from now on...

The curiosity of visiting his home for first time was high so did the heavyheartedness of not visiting her home...

The exhilaration of staying with kathir was high so did the desolation of missing her family...

She was tickled pink and at the same time drowned in blues...

Her eyes with a strange feeling moved to jeeva and meena in the front seat bantering with kanna who was sitting near her and unknowingly moved closer to kathir...

Kathir, who had his eyes on her all the while could understand her anxiety ,fear, restlessness right from the time they boarded the car...

It did give a little disappointment thinking her moments with him seemed to be a damp squib to her...

Though his righteous mind argued back it was not easy thing she was going through, it was true he was slightly letdown...

Afterall he was a normal man...

He wished her girl to be in cloud nine when she was with him...

When it was not, he felt a little low...

He was selfish in his thoughts unlikely to his usual character...

But everything changed in a flash....

All the lingering thoughts were pushed aside when she clinged to him seeking some comfort and confidence...

Her anxious hand rested on his lap with a deep look at him...

He understood she is trying to get her home back with his nearnesa...

Kathir encircled her within his arms with a warm smile which mirrored in her face...

K : Oi...

M : hmmm...

K : yen de... iruvathi oru varushama athai mama kuda than eh iruntha... na yetha feel panana... illa vanthu sandai potana... illaa vanthu unna thookitu vanthutana... sari pona poguthu... pondatti paavam.. athai mama paavam... irunthutu pogatum nu perunthanmaiya vituten illaa... ithana varusham kalichu kutitu vantha ivalo feel panre... ithelam niyayame illa soliten... paavam illa nan...

M(smiling) : yena logic sir ithu...

K : pinna sari than eh... en pondattiya poranthathume vanthu thookitu vanthurukanum... nan than konjam late paniten...

M : athu sari... vita naan poranthathe ungalukaga than nu soluveya pola...

K : illa nu vera soluveya nee...

M : solitena...

K : hmmm solli paaru... theriyum... aama nu othukara varai vida matten...

M : aiyo saami... na sola matten pa... yethuku vambu...

They held eachother's gaze with a smile understanding that they needed this sweet nothings badly...

K : kashtama iruka...

Naughtiness dropped in his voice all of a sudden and appeared so soft and soothing...

M : kashtama yellam illaanga... konjam vithiyaasama iruku... avalo than... athan neenga irukeyale... ipove normal agiten...