The Birthday - Part 6

Author's Note :

Hi darlings...

I was waiting to share this news with you guys since two days as i wanted to mention this in my lucky charm PMN... So here my update is ready, so is the news...

As you all know, there was a voting done by mqtaenawards for best stories...

And our PMN (second place in round1 ) and ENV (first place in round 3) got your love and recognition immensely...

Off course, KM mini bites and The Missed understanding did get your love in nominations...

A special mention about the number of votes for ENV which received the highest number of votes inspite of being completed before four months which was really unexpected...

And I got a chance to see the love and support u people give me again with all those nominations, tags and votes...

Seriously devoid of words...
All i could say is just thanks and love you all...

Thanks for all that love shower darlings....
Thanks a bunch....
Love you loads ❤❤❤❤

Appuram sweeties, intha part...

Sorry, its a non KM one...
Adjust karo...🙊🙊🙊

-----------------------------------------

Mu : mullai kalyana vishayathula thappu panitamo nu thonuthu parvathi...

Mullai jerked a little hearing those words...
She was confident enough that her father or mother wouldn't mean anything negative...
Right from the time everyone came to the house, she had an eye on her parents knowingly or unknowingly just to witness their happiness...
They seemed to be ecstatic so this talk can never be taken seriously...
She can just like that gainsaid it...
But she couldnt hear her father sound dull...