Kalyanam panikalama!!!!!

Friday morning...

Mullai home...
( Please imagine mullai's old house)

The day was so bright with rays of sun decorating the house for the entry of thier "kathir"....

Mango leaves and flowers were adorning the doorway while colorful rangoli was bringing smiles and cheers in the door step....

There were yummy smell of sweets and savories roaming around the house warmingly and smell of different flowers making the atmosphere so pleasant....

The house is all filled with sounds and laughs of cheerful relatives ( jega, jega amma, kasthuri,periammas, periappas, mullai's periamma daughters, thier husbands, periappa daughters, husbands and their kids....)....

The aunties and parvathy were busy in the kitchen preparing different dishes for bridegroom's family...

The uncles and murugan were busy running around, making preparations and having a chit chat in between....

Kids are playing running around the house....

In mullai's room,

Mullai was surrounded by her cousins teasing her and helping her getting ready....

Mullai is neatly drapped in a beautiful silk saree which enhanced her beauty more and more...

Glass bangles in hands overpowering the sounds around, jhumkas dancing in ears, necklace and haram hugging her tight, maang tikka prettify her face and anklets creating a poem when she walks...

Flowers in her hair make her more alluring...

More than everything, the smile she wore made her dazzle and her eagerness in her eyes made her sparkle....

Cousin 1 : mulla.. pothum de ithuku mela ethum panathe... ipove sema alaga iruke.. inum etha pana appuram mapilla ah thani thelichu tha elupanum.. aapdi mayangiduvaru...

Cousin 2 : athu kuda paravala... ipave kalayanam panikaren nu otha kaal la ninuta ena panrathu... prachanai ayidum mulla.. pathuko...

Ka : neenga vera enamo mudhala enaku kalyanam venam enaku kadai ah pakanum nu soli antha thambi adam panitu irunthuchu.. na kuda enamo nu nenachen.. appuram paatha night eh news varuthu.. ok solitaru nu... epadi iruku paaru kathai....

Cousin 1 : athachi ithu veraya... super.. anegama photo paathu mayangiruparu...

Cousin 2 : irukum irukum vanthu nerla pakatum appurm iruku avaruku...

All are giggling and having so much fun teasing mullai....
she is standing there blushing with a slightest fear what if he doesn't like her...
What if he dont like marriage now....

Je : kasthuri... moorthy veetula irunthu vanthachu...

Everyone except mullai leaves to entrance leaving the kids with mullai...

Mullai is all excited and scared now...

In the entrance,

L, Mo, D, J ,Me , kathir and ka arrives in the car...

They get down from the vehicle and greet everyone from mullai's house....

Kathir is dressed up in a shirt and dhoti with his signature thiruneer...

No special ornaments or anything, but he looks so striking and handsome...
His eyes are gleaming with delight to see mullai and a little fear about her acceptance for marriage.....

Mu : vaanga vaanga elarum vaanga...

Murugan and parvathi greet everyone and welcome to their house...