Mapillai Azhaippu!!!!!

Author's Note :

Hi darlings...

Now that we started with the marriage sequence in our PMN, i would like to share few things on the same...

Firstly sorry if it reminds of ENV marriage because coincidences might happen how much ever i try... Sorry if its so...

Secondly, the customs i follow in this story do not comply to any particular caste...

This is just a imaginary one with things i read, things happened to me and things i wish could be a part of marriage...

So bear with that...

Last but not least , special thanks and love to my sweet darlings who come up with beautiful edits on their own for our PMN and also help me with edits that i ask for...

Im glad to have such sweeties around me...

Thank you sweeties...

And special thanks for all readers for your unlimited support and love... ❤❤❤❤❤

So what else... lets start our marriage bash 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

--------------------------------------------

It was the sundown of the day...

The setting sun has started spreading its rays over the sky giving a brilliant red and orange hue all over....

Slight cool breeze and chirping of birds back to their nests made the evening charming...

The marriage hall was bustling with high spirits for the nearing ceremony...

The close ones were moving around making necessary arrangements, receiving first set of guests, sharing pleasantries and in turn waiting for the ceremony to commence...

There had been voices all around the place that hit right into the the ears of the bride and groom from the place they were...

"Mapillai azhaippu ku neram achu..."

"Mapillai nalla irukaaru illaa..."

"Mapillai yerkanave mandapathuku  vanthachaam..."

"Mapillai mullai ah padikka vekkararam..."

"Mapillai veedu periya kootu kudumbamam..."

"Mapillai azhaippu inga pakathula kovil la irunthu than..."

"Mapillai sontha tholil thanaam..."

"Mapillai sontham nu than solranga... yetha kadhal ah yena nu theriyala..."

Each and everything was about the MAPILLAI as all the eyes were on him who came out with decked up for the mapilai azhaipu...

He was dressed up in a silk dhoti and yellowish orange color silk shirt with his signature streak of thiruneer and minutest accessories that could hardly be noticed...

His elegant attire, the smile obscured inside his stubble, glint in the orbs and the gallant gait was so appealing to watch...