Deepavali Fun 1!!!

It was deepavali...

The festival of lights had started spreading its brightness already...

Kathir came out of the hot shower and started getting ready with a enthusiasm which was missing in him on this particular day for years together....

He remembered they had a awesome deepavali celebration when his father was alive... Things changed after him, mentally they lost interest, then when they set to the life without him financial reasons took over and pushed other happiness behind...

Once they were settled financially, moorthy got married he left for his inlaws house for the festival... It was quite different initially but they got accustomed to it... Then he was followed by jeeva...

After that it was just three in home... It used to be a less than normal day with no works to do... Just dozing off infront of tv and pointless chatting... Sometime kannan might leave for movie released that day leaving just two in the home...
He liked the time with his mom which he usually doesn't get...
Other than that it was a boring yet tedious day which doesn't even care to move fast....

Now its all changed...
He was looking forward for this day right from the time he came to know mullai is going to be a part of it...
His happiness shoot up thinking about the day...
While he took his new shirt to wear, there was a knock at the door...

Kathir knows it would be kanna obviously.....

K : ulla vaada...

Kanna came in with a cover....

Ka : ready agala than eh... nalla velai.. intha...

K : yenathu da ithu...

Ka : unaku shirt... anni kuduthanga...

K : athan inga iruke...

He pointed to the one in his hand...

Ka : athu dhanam anni kuduthathu... ithu mulla anni kuduthathu...

K (surprised) : yenathu mullai ah... ava yeppo unkita kudutha...

Ka : nethu na avanga veetuku ponapo kuduthanga...

K(shocked) : ne anga poniya...

Ka : paathiya unaku surprise mela surprise... athan anni sola venam nu sonanga...

K : oru varthai enkita solala ava....aama ne yethuku da pone... chumma avala paaka poniya ilaa ava vara sonala...

Ka : anni vara sonanga ne.. ponen... anni enaku pani poori, badam kheer yellam pani kuduthanga.. chumma sola kudathu super ah samaikaranga... nalla sapitutu rendu mani neram arattai adichutu itha vangitu vanthen... anni unkita sola kudathunnu solitanga... athan nanum solala...

K : ada paavi... mooche vidala paaru enkita... sariyana aalunga than da rendu perum...

Ka : pothum ne engala paaratinathu... ready agitu vaa... breakfast ke vara sonangale.. pasikithu.. kelambuvom...

K : varen... po...

Kathir found a gift wrapped parcel inside the cover...

His face gleamed in ecstasy on seeing the note on the gift... It was written in a elegant hand writing...

Happy Deepavali

- M.Mullai Kathirvelan!!!

The gesture of treating father and husband equally made him fall for her again....

K mindvoice : azhagi...

His fingers ran across her name in the note delicately as if it would pain for her, striped off the note carefully and saved it in their dairy... When he was about to open the gift, there was a video call.....