Epilogue Part 2!!!!!

Off to the KM room

Off to the KM room...

After spending a out and out busy day that followed a sleepless night, the kids moved to slumber as soon as they had their supper...
As mullai rocked the adamant master kathir in the cradle to sleep, kathir did take little mullai to her bye-byes telling her favorite fables...
In sixtieth of hour, the kids were fast asleep giving them their own sweet time...

With softly lit lights suffusing the space, mullai slathered herself into kathir with a skintight hug by sitting on his lap...
In no time, he planted a soft smacker on her lips that grew into a colossal comber of desire with the two hearts hankering for the other...

No words could properly define the burning ache within them which well shown as a telltale by their bodies...
They didnt know if its just a feel of missing for few days or the meagre time they get as a couple or the physical intimacy they miss amidst the other responsibilities...
Unable to figure it out, they fell on the mattress without disturbing the baby doll in the side and started speaking myriads of missing stories...

M : romba kashtama irunthuchunga... intha one week... neenga yepavum pola anga stay eh panala... chumma vanthutu than poneya... athum trichy pona moonu naal la athum illaa... yellarum irunthangga than... aanalum ungala romba miss panen...

K : naanum than... thidirnu rendu per niyabagamum varum.... appuram velaiye oodathu... udane unaku phone ah potu ivanga kita pesina than nimmathi ah irukum... velai seiya mudiyum... illana avalo than...

M : rendu per ah...

K : hmmm... aama...

M : appo sir ku en niyabagam varathu... enna miss panala...

K : apadi illaa... onum perusa theriyala nu sonen... aana pasanga illaama iruka mudiyala... thirumba inga namma vettuku vanthathum than nalla iruku...

M : oh ho...

K : inime ipadi elam kutitu pogathe de... unaku velai iruntha nee po... nan avangala paathukaren... sari ah...

M : oh ho... na pona paravala... avanga iruntha pothum ungaluku... apadi than eh... sari nalaiki na en appa vettuku kelambi poidaren... neenga nan illama santhoshama sorry romba santhoshama irunga... unga pasangakudavum, family kudavum...

K : double ok... kaalaila naan eh kondu poi vidaren... ipo pesama thoongu... enaku thookam varuthu... chumma thona thona nu...

M : ....

K : good night...

Mullai moved away from kathir without a word and pretended to sleep expecting him to soothe her but all she could sense was still silence...
After few minutes of stifled anger, when she turned to him he was fast asleep with his warm breath fanning her...

She knew every single word he spoke was just to kindle her anger or irritation or just a fun as always...
So when she grew angry, she expected him to jump over soon to pacify her in his own ways but when nothing happened she was thrown into the stream of disappointment...
After knowing he has really slept, she couldnt hold on to her so called anger or annoyance to him...