Bye Bye Wedding Hall!!!!!

So with all fun and frolic of the youngsters and satisifed hearts of elders, the wedding of kathir mullai came to an end with plethora of happiness, contentment and fun...

The huge crowd of guests were leaving one by one after showering their wishes and blessings to the newly wed...

The hall was getting empty with the egress of the guests over time and left with the close ones alone...

Everyone was happily done with excited photo sessions, teasing chat hours, yummy food and retired to empty chairs in gangs...

Each gang was into different topics of colloquy...

While the elders were busy in discussing about the happenings in the wedding, the youngsters were occupied in gabbing about the wedding night teasing the couple ...

Kathir was with his friends sitting a little away from others...

As always, He never failed to peek at mullai who was seated in the other side with her friends and cousins...

There bloomed a radiant smile everytime their eyes met eachother's...

They could understand so well about the topic going on by seeing eachother's reaction...

After sometime, kathir gestured mullai to take a look at her mobile...

And there was a message...

K msg : Oi...

M msg : hmmm...

K msg : enaku ipo unna thaniya paakanum... konjam namma room ku vaa...

M msg : nammaku inga yenga room iruku... ithu kalyana mandapam sir... maranthuducha...

K msg : namma room na guest room ah solren... nalla raasiyaana room... correct ah...

M msg : aama aama... romba nalla raasi than...

K : athan solren.. vaa polaam...

M : venanga.. yaaravathu paatha nalla irukaathu...

Kathir was addled for a minute and checked out the mobile for something...

His eyes moved to her with a vacant expression and scrutinised her thoroughly...

The recent additions to her on their big day that became his addictions were flashing in front of his eyes...

The kumkum, the thaali and the metti screened by the saree along with the date in the mobile gave him the answer he wanted...

K mindvoice: adi paavi... nijamave oru nimisham nammaku kalyanam agiducha illa nichayam than mudinjuruka nu yosika vechutiye de enna... unna yellam thirutha mudiyaathu...

As there was no reply from him, mullai lifted her eyes to catch his just to see him staring..

M msg : yen moraikaregha...

K msg : onum illaa.. vaa polam...

M msg : chhh... yaaravathu paatha thappa nenaika poranga... konja nerathula kelambanum vera... venam please...

K mindvoice : ivala... ithu velaiku aagathu kathiru... neeye poidu...

Kathir got up immediately and walked to mullai who was looking at him anxiously...

M mindvoice : yena pana poragha nu theriyalaiye... yethuku inga varagha...

Inspite of her nervousness, her insides were thrilled with the manly look of her husband...

Off course Husband...

The single word brought a instant happiness...

He approached her in his usual steady gait with one hand adjusting his beard and one hand clutching the edge of the dhothi thrashing her heart down...