Deepavali Fun 2!!!

M : super da... yenga vaanga...

K : yenga kupidare...

M : surprise... vaanga solren...

Akka mama ah kupidu...

Suj : tho poren...

As kanna has already moved out of house, kathir stopped her clasping her arm....

K : yena de surprise... yena nu than sollen...

M : vaanga vaanga... kamikaren...

He came out with her to see a mini cricket ground setup ready with stamps set on two sides, lines drawn and bats ready to strike...

Kathir's face bloomed with a bright smile seeing the things in front of him....

The delightful memories lined up one by one...
He couldnt help his mind wandering to the happy and painful moments together...

How obsessed he was with cricket, how he used to skip all other things just for playing, how he dreamt of moving forward with his goals, how it all ended up one fine day and how he just stopped doing things that he loved..

Cricket was one among them just like his studies...
He was good at both but couldnt get his hands on in even one...

The wound is still fresh in his heart...
He wouldn't say he sacrificed his wishes for family...
Nope... thats a big and unnecessary word...
He would have not been happy even if he had chose his studies or cricket not considering what situation his family was...
He did the right thing at right time never regretted for it..
But the pain is inevitable....

He just chose his path, went on with his family business supporting his brothers...
Off course his root was in business so he found happiness and contentment in it...
Still the unquenched thirst was deep inside him...

He overcame it by taking a vow that his child would never be denied or would never be put in a situation to deny his/her wishes...

His eyes moved unknowingly to the one who was standing in front of him with a warm smile...

The one who changed his vow to plural...
Now his vow has become that His wife or their children would never be denied their wishes at any cause...

K : Oi...

M : hmmm...

K : un velaiya ithu...

M : hmmm... neengalum mamavum than eh asai pattenga velaiyadanum nu... athan naanum akkavum panom kannakita soli...

Before kathir could reply, sankar came with his usual loud voice...

San : dei kathiru... paathiya...

K : aama ne...

San : kitathata 5 varusham kalichu intha setup ah nerla kanula paakaren da...

Ka : pothum pothum... rendu perum romba feel panathenga... vaanga velaiyadalam... velaiyaatu nathum udane 11 members, toss, winning nu world cup range ku over ah excite agidathenga... avalolam worth ila...

Suj : aama aama.. itha than ready pana mudinjuthu... aalu yellam pana mudiyala...

K : anni.. neenga vera.. ithe super.. vera yethum venam... yena ne...

San : aama da...

They were still looking at the field with mixed emotions...

Suj : yena ore feelings of india.. poi velaiyadunga.. appuram lunch time agidum... sapidanum...