22. Forget Everything That Happened Yesterday

The club was packed that Saturday night as I walked through the sweat covered bodies. I kept moving through them as I saw a girl toss back something purple.

                I kept moving when I saw Jared sitting next to Boone at the back booth.

                Then I saw Jensen standing with Stephen at the bar when she was there.

                Danneel was at the bar with Genevieve at her side.

                I glanced back when I saw Natalie standing toward my right. I picked my head up as I went toward the bar.

                Boone saw me first.

                Jared glanced over at me as Jensen saw his glaze.

                I ordered two tequila shots as they were placed infront of me.

                I tossed one back as I then picked up the other and tossed that one back.

                I licked my lips as Alaska walked over to me.

                I glanced back at her as her busted lip was finally gone while her black eye was now just a little bruise.

                I held up my fingers for another two shots.

                Alaska glanced back at the group, “You would think you killed someone.”

                I grinned back at her as I took my shot and she tossed back hers.

                Natalie made her way over to me.

                I glanced back at Boone and Jared as Genevieve was now on Jared’s lap. I watched as Stephen sat down next to Boone and Danneel got comfy on Jensen’s lap.

                Natalie smiled back at them, “Oh please, you can do so much better.”

                I looked back at Boone and Stephen when a brunette sat down on Stephen’s lap and a blonde sat with Boone.

                “The brunette is Stephen’s wife.” Alaska said back to us.

                “And the blonde?” Natalie looked back at her.

                “The blonde would be a mistake.” I said as I tossed back another shot.

                The group all watched as someone walked through the crowd.

                I glanced over as Charlotte walked toward us, “You made it out.”

                “I hate you both for thinking I should be out here.”

                I laughed back at her as the bass dropped.

                I felt Natalie grab my hand and pull me out toward the dance floor.

                I shook my head as I followed her out.

                Alaska took another shot and joined us as Charlotte got a professional drink and remained at the bar.

                I nodded my head as my hands were in the air.

                Natalie smiled back at me as I was watching her and not the group that had turned against me once Danneel went crying to Jensen about what I had done to her.