3. I Really Don't Care

I walked into the bar as it was kinda empty.

                I pushed my hair out of my face as I saw Natalie at the back booth.

                I walked over to her and sat down across from her.

                Natalie looked up at me, “You have something in your hair.”

                I grabbed my hair and looked down. “That would be Shep’s dinner.”

                Natalie nodded her head back at me, “I got that job today at The Daily Press.”

                I glanced up at her as I tossed the pasta on the table that was in my hair, “I haven’t showered in two days and you are working at some place that I should be at.”

                Natalie looked up at me, “I'm sorry Jordana.”

                I rolled my eyes as I dropped my head onto the table, “I fucking hate this right now.”

                Natalie patted me on the top of the head, “Jordana, it will be ok.”

                I glanced up at her, “I am a nanny with a bachelor’s degree Natalie. Nothing will ever be ok.”

                Natalie grabbed my wrist, “We are gonna party tonight. You are gonna get wasted. We are gonna have the best night ever!”

                I looked back at her as she ran over to the bar and ordered a round of shots.

                Natalie danced back to me. “We are gonna hurt ourselves tonight.”

                I looked up at her as she tossed her shot back.

                I grabbed the shot and just looked at it.

                I shook my head as I tossed it back.

                “Let’s start the party!” Natalie laughed out as she tossed her hands into the air.

                I looked at her as we went out onto the street. Down the street a club was pumping music out onto the street and it was lined up around the block.

                I looked back at her, “Dude, we aren't gonna get in.”     

                Natalie smiled back at me, “Shut up and come on!”

                I ran down the street with her as Natalie walked up to the bouncer.

                He looked at her then back at me.

                Natalie smiled when he shook his head, “She ain't welcome.”

                I nodded my head as I turned around but Natalie grabbed my arm, “She is with me.”

                “Sorry but no go.” The bouncer said back to us.

                I glanced back at Natalie as she was wearing a short black dress with nude pumps while her long red hair was curled around her face perfectly.

                I had my hair tossed back into a messy bun and I think I had milk on my back.

                Natalie looked back at me as she pushed me into the alley.