48. I'm Gonna Love You to Death

Aurelia walked back and forth at the airport as Graham nudged her hand. She looked up as I walked over to her.

                “Where have you been?” Aurelia hugged me.

                “I had to see someone first.” I hugged her back as Graham grinned back at me. “Why are you smiling?”

                “I can smell the gun powder on you.” he grinned at me.

                “Damn huntsman,” I muttered back to him as we went through customs and toward our plane.

                Aurelia looked at him then back at me, “What does he mean by that?”

                Graham laughed, “Don’t worry Aurelia in a few hours your life will be so much different than now.”

                Boone glanced back at her, “Rags to riches, right?”

                I glanced over at her, “We have always been rags.”

                Aurelia nodded her head as we went toward our flight.

                I grabbed Graham’s arm as Boone kept walking toward Aurelia. “Graham, you gotta promise me something.”

                Graham glanced down at me confused, “Are you ok Jordana?”

                “I'm not going home yet, I have someone that I have to talk to before I head home.”

                “You know she is gonna be pissed.”

                “You can handle Aurelia.”

                “I'm not talking about Aurelia.” Graham kept looking at me.

                “Aurelia can handle her.”

                “What about Natalie and Cassie, they are waiting for you.”

                “Let me handle something first.” I grinned back at him.

                “So what is the promise?” Graham crossed his arms back at me.

                “Make sure that Aurelia is ok until I get home.”

                Graham grabbed me and pulled me into his body, “I will always watch over your sister, your sister is the only one that has my heart Jordana. Nothing will happen to her.”

                “Thank you Graham.” I stepped away from him as I went back toward the other side of the airport.

                Graham glanced back at his plane as I vanished into the crowd of people, “Oh she is gonna rip me a new one.” Graham pushed some hair out of his face as he went back to the boarding tunnel to get on the plane.

                I walked over to the other plane as the girl glanced up at me.

                “Have a nice flight.”

                I smiled back at her as I walked toward the plane not knowing what I was doing was the right thing but it was something that I wanted and needed to do.

Los Angeles, California

                “That doesn’t go there!”