Chapter 7

Recap: so Niall just found out she was 14

Nialls POV: After a few minutes of Lissy hugging me for dear life, her grip loosened. I glanced at her and realized she must have fallen asleep. "Poor thing must be beat" (A\N beat=exhausted) I murmured to myself. I gently pried her warm, petite body off of me and slid her under the covers of my bed. I quickly kissed her forehead and left the room, silently. I walked back to the boys who, in my absence, had all pulled out their phones. "Ooooooooh Niall! Get it in!" Zayn chirped, with a smirk on his face. "Where's Lissy, fixing her sex hair?" Louis added on. "Shove off. I am not in the mood." I spoke with a slight menace. "Oh, you are in the mood, Niall!" Lou responded while making an innapropriate gesture with his hips (A\N Lou is 50% sass, 50% ass ;) "Shut up Lou! You are both being ridiculous. And that is definitely NOT what I meant!" I practically hissed. Liam looked up at me and his face turned worried. Liam turned to Louis and spoke softly. "Lou, just lay off Niall. He looks upset." Louis' face turned slightly paler and he swallowed loudly. "Uhh, sorry Niall. I didn't mean to upset you.. What's wrong?" I instantly felt bad at snapping at Lou. "Its not your fault Lou. I just.. I just have a lot on my mind, ya hear?" Zayn sat on the floor across from me. "C'mon Ni, what's bugging you?" Zayn asked me, seeming genuineley worried. I sighed and looked at my hands. After a short silence that seemed to last years, my lips formed two words; "She's fourteen.." Liams eyes went wide, and Lou looked puzzled. "Who is fourteen?" Louis asked, breaking the silence. Zayn smacked his head lightly and spoke harshly; "Lissy you dumba$$!" At first Louis fake pouted at Zayns cruelty, but then the words sank in and his jaw dropped. I chuckled softly, his reaction was a little dramatic, but it was in Lou's nature to be dramatic. "So where is she now?" Liam half whispered. "My room, asleep. She was absolutely knackered." I responded. Liam nodded his head, telling me he understood. "It's late, I'm gonna head to bed too." Liam said as he stood up. Zayn followed Liam and they headed to their beds. Liam, Zayn and I were all sharing a room and Louis and Harry were sharing the room next door. "Niall, can I crash on your couch? I don't want to interupt Harry, again." Lou asked me and I shuddered at the disturbing memory of Harry and Trixie. " 'Course ya can. G'night!" "Good night Niall!"

I headed to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. Scanning the choices I decided on a cold piece of pizza. Finishing my snack I brushed my teeth and stripped off my t-shirt. Wearing my sweatpants I crawled into bed next to Lissy. She looked so peaceful. All I could think about was inching closer to her warmth and cuddling into her side. Then my brain would remind me how stupid of an idea that was. As I mentally debated my predicament, by phone began to vibrate. I leaned over and picked it up off the side table. My eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the brightness of my IPhone. Noticing my text was from Harry, I unlocked my phone and scanned the text.

Curly: hey ni, how's your girl doing? ;) She seemed pretty fit, is she good in bed?

I rolled onto my side and ignored the appalling text. My mind was reeling. In general, Harry was pretty dirty minded, so he wasn't being exceptionally rude to Lissy; he talked about everyone like that. But the text did make my skin crawl. How many guys did she, you know, sleep with? The thought of fourteen year old Lissy, my sweet and innocent little Lissy, being forced to sleep

with men made me shake with fury. Well, to be honest, I didn't know for a fact if she was forced. But I am 80 percent sure she is, as she slapped me when I "rented" her for the night... Eventually my tiredness overpowered my troubled thoughts, and I gladly embraced sleep.

Authors note:

Heeeey! Ok so this is short but I'm about to write the next chapter and I'm wondering if you guys want a Harry's POV? With a little bit of Trixie? I want to start the next chapter like right now so please comment

ASAP (as soon as possible) THANNNKKKKK YOOOOU!