Chapter 32

Hi there.

Wow. Ok, please read this. I can't apologize enough for the lack of both updates, and messages saying when/if ill update. Obviously I did an effing horrible job at that. But I do have a reason. At first I wasn't going to tell you guys, but I couldn't imagine keeping something like this from you.

My absolute best friend in the whole wide world was severely sick about a month ago. It started at Starbucks when she began complaining of really painful stabs in her stomach. So we left early. The pain continued for three days until it got so bad that her mom took her to the hospital. It turns out she needed a emergency appenisectonomy. Her appendix was close to bursting.

When I found out, I cried for three hours nonstop. Me and my other best friend (we are truly the three musketeers) went straight to the hospital. We visited her every day for a week. It was definetly the most scared I've ever been. Just thinking back to that drive to the hospital makes me tear up.

I don't think I could live without my bestie, and that experience really shook us all up. This is so cheesy, but I'm definetly not taking life for granted anymore.

She was released about a week and a half ago from hospital. Of course she's still in pain, but she's definetly getting better. I feel so bad for anyone who's ever gone through this situation because I've never seen someone in so much pain :( and I never want to see that again. (Sorry mom, I'm not going to be a doctor, screw that!!!!)

So now that you know, I hope you can forgive me for the shitty wait. This past month has been insane.

And yes, I'm 75 percent done the next update! So that means the real chapter 32 will be up VERY soon. And this time I'm not lying (it really will be up soon :)

Forgive moi? :/