Chapter 24

Lissy's POV:

I woke up early, per usual. I really don't know why, but my body seems to have a built in alarm clock. And let me tell you, that can be a huge pain sometimes. I laid in bed, just thinking. After a few moments of peace I dragged myself out of bed. Stripping down, I headed to my bathroom eager for a hot shower.

Not five minutes later I emerged from the steamy stall dripping wet. I wrapped a towel around my torso and wrung the water from my hair. Grabbing my elastic, I French braided my damp hair back. Now when it dried it would be wavy. I happily jumped back into my pajama bottoms, but I traded my shirt for my cat sweater.

Speaking of cats, I needed to feed the little beasties. I guess I'll bring them some of my breakfast. My stomach trembled at the thought of breakfast, and I bounded out of my room. Tip toeing into the kitchen, I realized I wasn't alone. Liam sat facing me sipping on a glass of orange juice. "Morning." His gravely morning voice echoed. "Good morning." I responded. His eyes traveled to my damp hair. "You've showered already? It's like," He peered at the clock, "6:30!" I leant against the counter. "For some reason I wake up early." I explained. He nodded which morphed into a yawn. "There's some cereal in the cupboard if you like." He offered kindly. I accepted and dug through the different brands. It was quite funny really. There were five different types of cereal. I tried to figure out what box belonged to which boy. Niall was definitely the Lucky charms. And I was almost positive that Liam was the plain cornflakes. That left Captain Crunch, Chocolate Nesquick, and Rice krispies. I deduced that the Rice Krispies belonged to Zayn. Shaking my head I made my choice. Captain crunch!

I poured a bowl and sat beside Liam. I stirred my cereal around, sending the bits of cereal into orbit. I had to eat my cereal in pairs of six. Six pieces on my spoon, six pieces in my mouth. I guess you could say I was crazy. But look who's talking, you're the one shoveling unnamed amounts of cereal pieces down your throats. That's what I call crazy. I scooped up six of the many orange bits floating in the pool of milk. I guess that was the downside to my plan. It took much longer then normal. Jøe used to joke with me. He would say that my body would wake me up early just to compensate on the enormous amount of time it takes me to eat breakfast.

Geez. I needed to work on that. I always rambled on in my head. Well, at least it's not the other way around. I would go crazy if I always ran out of things to say and ideas to think about.

Liam began reading the newspaper, the sports section to be precise. He had completed about three articles before I finished my morning math meal. Yikes. That was a mouthful. Or should I say, a mouthful of my morning math meal?

Oh fuck. There it is again. Just rambling and rambling on. Thankfully Liam interrupted my thoughts. Any second longer and Im sure my brain would have had a breakdown. "Want to help me wake the boys?" I nodded in response and we walked up the stairs. Liam flicked on the upstairs light. "I'll wake Harry. Can you get Lou?" I sent him a thumbs up and stalked over to Louis' room. Creaking the door open I stepped into his room. Lou was lying on his stomach with the comforter tangled around his legs. I flicked the light switch on, illuminating the room. Louis stirred and mumbled something in audible. "Wake up Louuuuuuuis!" I said cheerfully, shaking his shoulder. He groaned and rolled onto his back rubbing his eyes. "Time to get up!" He sat up and yawned. Seeing as my task was complete I vacated the area. I ran into Liam, Harry and Zayn in the hall. Liam threw me a glance, "Can you wake Niall? Everyone else is up." I gulped but nodded. I took a deep breath and entered Niall's room. He was laying on his side, nearly falling off the edge of the bed. I crept towards the window. As I drew the curtains the room filled with light. He didn't even stir. Gathering some courage I approached the bed. Sitting gingerly on the edge I spoke, trying to awaken him "Niall you have to get up. It's breakfast!" Absolutely nothing. I raised my voice "Wakey Wakey eggs and Bakey!" I groaned. He didn't even twitch. I shook his shoulders, praying he'd wake soon.

He groaned and grabbed my waist suddenly, wanting a cuddle. He probably thought I was his blanket in his half asleep state. He had thrown me off balance, and we both tumbled to the floor. Niall was laying fully on top of me, and I felt like I was suffocating. He was in a daze, confused of how we ended up like this. Mere seconds later Harry appeared at the open doorway. He drank in the scene with a smirk resting on his lips. "Lissy, Liam asked you to rouse Niall. Not to arouse him. Now come on love birds, plenty of time for that later." He disappeared and my cheeks flushed pink with a blush. Niall gained his senses and stood up. "Aye. Sorry 'bouts that." His morning accent was thicker making me weak at the knees. He stretched his back and I left the room, still blushing. As I was still sporting my duck pajamas, I entered my room to change.

Looking at my wardrobe I groaned. The only non sluttly bottoms I owned were my mint leggings and my swetpants. And I had been wearing both of them pretty much the whole time I had been staying with the lads. The only other option were my nylon like tights and a pair of very short jean shorts. I put on the see through black tights. They had small black bows dotting the tights like tiny polka dots. Over the tights I pulled on my light washed jean shorts with lace bows sewn on the back pockets. To finish I slipped on my Peter pan moccasins, the tan ones with fringes.. I kept subconsciously pulling the shorts down, feeling way too exposed. I kept my cat jumper on.

Jogging down the stairs I called out to the boys in the kitchen. "Louis? Can you please help me?" He appeared instantly. "Superman to the rescue. What seems to be the problem?" I spoke quietly, "I need you to see if my outfit is to slutty. I have sort of run out of clean laundry and it's the only thing I have left." He gave me the once over. "I have no idea what you're talking about! You look fine. That's not slutty at all." I grinned "Promise?" Instead if answering me, he held out his pinky. I wrapped my much smaller digit around his. "Pinky promise." He replied genuinely. I grinned and followed him back to the living room.

About ten minutes later we had left. The car ride was short, but awkward. It was awkward because I was squished between Niall and Harry. I would usually be fine with that, but after this mornings 'adventure' I was a little shaken up.

The radio station's building was plain. The outside walls were huge slabs of grey concrete. The inside, however, was inviting and warm. The boys were asked to go for an 'on air test'. Whatever that meant. I waved goodbye to the boys and wished them good luck. I was left alone in what looked to be the lobby of the company. An elderly lady sat behind a desk typing away. Their were a few scattered chairs lining the walls and so I took a seat. A radio sat on the edge of the secretary's desk. It was playing a commercial for Subway. I smiled at the secretary. "Excuse me. Miss?" I asked hesitatingly. "Yea hon?" She responded sweetly. She sounded kind. "Is that the station that they're recording here?" I said, referring to the radio. She nodded, "Yup. I need to keep an eye on things in case a client calls and complains." I smiled, even though I didn't really understand what she meant about a client. Oh well. I guess the important thing was that she answered my question! The commercial break ended and the Dj came on.

"And we're back to Z103.9! I have some very special guests with me today. One Direction in the house!"

💚💚💚

Hey peeps! So it's a funny place to end on, but the next chapter will be the rest of the interview. Plus an idea that someone suggested so I will dedicate that chapter to her! Anywhooo I have a question!!

Are my chapters too long?! Like, do I ramble on and on about pointless things? For instance, this chapter, the whole cereal bowl thing. I mean it wasn't necessary... But I still included it. So comment if you like those small, somewhat pointless rambles or you hate them. Thanks!

Ahaha I doubt anyones reading this a/n but oh well...

Lots of love, Nays!