Chapter 17

Mature (:

Lissy's POV:

I gave all of the boys a warm hug. This honestly meant so much to me, I would be forever grateful. To think that tomorrow evening I would be on a plane bound for England!

I was grinning madly as Zayn and Harry approached me. We took a seat, just the three of us. Niall, Liam and Lou had disappeared to God knows where. Harry cleared his throat before asking me a spine tingling question. "What exactly are you on?" It wasn't rude, and I knew precisely what he meant. Drugs. "Just weed and coke." I muttered. "Coke as in cocaine?" Zayn clarified. I nodded, not being able to make eye contact with both boys. "We obviously are going to get you off these drugs Lis, okay?" I nodded, feeling very small under there glances. I was elated to hear that I would be quitting, but the task was daunting. "As we can't really smuggle any drugs through the airport, after tomorrow night you will have to quit cold turkey." Zayn explained slowly, this time avoiding my gaze. I began to panic at his instructions. Going cold turkey from two large addictions was frankly terrifying. And Zayn had an addiction, he should know that this honestly was going to put me through hell and back. But I was still extremely thankful for all they were doing. They studied me carefully. I grinned, "Thank goodness, I have been meaning to quit!" I exclaimed cheerily. Zayn and Harry relaxed in relief. I was still slightly nervous for the whole cold turkey thing, but I had the boys. Liam and Lou joined us, soon followed by Niall. I checked the time, it was 4:36. I had to leave soon, so we decided to briefly run over the details of our plan. "The plane leaves at 8 tomorrow, so we need to pick you up no later then 5. So you should pack your bag today." Liam explained and I nodded. "And I'll contact your boss and hire you." Harry added as I nodded again. "Then we head straight to the airport." Louis spoke with a smile. I grinned in response. "And we contacted the airport, your cats count as luggage, and so there's no extra charge." Liam explained. "Thank you so much guys, you have no idea how much this means to me." I said sincerely. Louis gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Well you mean a lot to us, so I'm glad your happy." We pulled away from the hug and I wondered what I had done to deserve the most amazing friends. Harry offered to walk me back to the club as he wanted to say goodbye to Tessa. Then Niall quickly announced that he wanted to go as well, in case Harry and I were mobbed by fans. "A likely story..." Zayn muttered. Niall smacked his arm and I let out a laugh at their odd behavior.

I strode into Niall's room to collect my bag. I stopped abruptly in the mirror. My french braid was now fully dry so I let it out. It came down in beachy waves and I placed my black headband so it wrapped across my forehead and around the back of my head. I pulled on my jacket and my stiletto's, mentally kicking myself for not bringing an extra pair of shoes. I said my goodbyes to Liam, Zayn and Lou before linking arms with Harry and Niall. They put on their usual disguises and we left the hotel. The wind bit our skin but the sun shone down on us brightly. "So Harry, what are you going to say to Tessa?" I asked gently. Tessa was like my sister, and I was genuinely curious. "Well, the other night I gave her my number and asked her to call me if there's trouble. Today I am just going to wish her luck in the future, try and get her to forgive me, and hope she calls me when I leave." I smiled at his response, Tessa would like that. "She's a big fan of your band you know?" I added. "Really? I bet she hates us now." He numbled, scuffing the sidewalk with his shoe. "No. I wouldn't say that. I think that she always dreamed of getting into your pants, and it didn't end up the way she wanted to. I guess she didn't really want to meet her idols as a prostitute." I said, smiling. He laughed and I was pleased that i had cheered him up slightly. I shivered as a gust of wind passed through us. Niall squeezed my side tighter, trying to warm me up. I sighed happily at his actions: he was so sweet. I breifly let go of Harry's arm so that we could manouver around a puddle of melted snow on the sidewalk. We passed the puddle and Harry latched back onto my side. "The three amigo's reunited!" I cheered. "The three amigo's!" Niall chorused. "I'll drink to that!" Harry added with a smirk. We kept joking until we reached the club. By now the boy's knew the drill. We creaked up the metal staircase and I welcomed them into my room. We were alone and I assumed the other girls were in Candy's room.