Chapter 27

Posted a picture of Lis' hair ;3

Lissy's POV:

I woke up to a reeling head ache. I groaned and tucked my head under my pillow. Memories from last night came flooding in.

Cody Simpson.

Hakuna Matata.

Kissing Niall.

Wait. What!? I started panicking. He probably hates me. Now things are going to be awkward! I groaned, my head was pounding. A soft knock came from outside my room. "Come in." I said weakly. Zayn and Louis entered. Louis handed me an Advil and I sat up so I could swallow it. Thanking him, I closed my eyes. The headache seemed to get worse with movement. I felt the bed dip as the two boys sat gingerly.

After a long silence I built up the courage to confront them about Niall. "Where's Niall?" Louis answered, his voice quiet. "He went out with Liam to get McDonalds pancakes." I smiled, "Mmmmm." Zayn laughed, "He thought you'd like that." Silence filled the room again. I opened my eyes, my hand fiddling with the comforters edge. "How's Harry?" Louis gave me an answer, "The usual hangover. But he feels awful and wants to apologize to ya." I waved him off, "Oh that's alright. It wasn't really his fault, I should have known that orange juice was laced." Zayn chuckled. "We'll let you get some rest love." Lou suggested, already starting to leave. I mumbled a thanks as they shut the door lightly. I snuggled under my covers and slowly drifted back to sleep.

The next time I woke up, I was surrounded. Niall sat on my left, and Zayn sat on my right. "Well hello there." I greeted, rubbing my eyes. Niall grinned and extended his hand. "I brought ya something." He placed a plate stacked with three pancakes on my lap. He wouldn't meet my eyes and I thanked him quietly. Zayn laughed at the scene unfolding before his eyes. He stood up, "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." And with that, he left. I awkwardly ate my pancakes in silence. After a while, Niall cleared his throat. "Lissy, can I ask you something?" I put my fork down and nodded slowly. I stared at him intently, but again he didn't meet my eyes.

"Last night you said that you didn't want to share me. What did you mean?"

I started to shake. I can't believe I had said that! I couldn't tell Niall the truth. That would make things awkward between us because I like him, and he doesn't like me back.

Did I just admit to myself that I like him? Oh god, this is so complicated. Instead of answering, I made a deal;

"I'll tell you what I meant if you tell me why you kissed me."

His eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink. He spoke, stuttering and tripping over his words.

"Lis. I, I really like you. A lot."

His words made my heart leap. But I couldn't help but feel like he was pulling my leg. Now it was my turn to stutter."R..really?" He nodded. I swallowed before speaking. "Niall, I like you a lot too." He grinned, finally meeting my eyes. He leant forward and placed a butterfly kiss on my nose. His face hovered a breath away from mine. He whispered, his accent thick. "I've liked you since I first saw you. My beautiful Lissybear."

I think I just about died right there. He thought I was beautiful? This had to be some sick joke. But instead of hearing a punch line, he kissed me. It was soft and sweet, only lasting a second. A peck.

They say when you find true love, every kiss has a shock. Almost like fireworks. But I didn't feel fireworks, I felt the whole effing parade. He grinned slyly and retreated from my bed. With one final look, he exited my room. Leaving me on cloud nine.

Liam's POV:

Niall flew down the stairs, grinning like a madman. Louis, Zayn and I were sitting on the couch watching Freinds. Niall passed us by, practically bouncing, into the kitchen. "What happened to him?" Louis questioned. I shrugged and answered, "I dunno, but I feel obligated to find out." Zayn agreed and called Niall over. "Irish, mind telling us why you look so happy?" Louis quizzed. He shrugged but bounced on his feet. Zayn raised an eyebrow, "It's about Lissy right?" Niall's grin grew wider. I muted the Tv. "Oh so we're playing the guessing game now are we?" Louis teased. Niall spoke quietly, still grinning; "She likes me and I told her I liked her. And then, we kissed."

I cheered, as did Zayn. Finally Niall and Lissy were going somewhere. It was so obvious that they liked each other, they were both just to scared to admit it. Finally Niall had his princess, and Lissy had  someone to treat her like one. Louis grinned and adressed Niall. Niall looked over as Louis spoke, "Don't screw this up." Niall faked a look of hurt. "I would never." And with that, he flounced off to the kitchen.

A\N:

Eh, It's short. But sweet awww :3 ahaha.

Dedication to Peachykeen_Jellybean who made me an AMAZAYN cover annnnd gave me the drunk Lis idea! Props sister :)

Next two chapters will just be Niall and Lissy cuteness :) and the chapter after that is Lissy's birthday!

Peace out girl scout. Lot's of love, Nays! (: