Chapter 2

Hello! PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM :D

Chapter 3:

*** Lissy was describing her past********

We packed the little clothes and personal items we had. Jøe and Mikæ shared a suitcase, and me and Chris shared a giant flour sac. It was quite a funny sight arriving at an airport, dragging a flour sac behind you. But it was the only thing big enough for a make-shift suitcase. We placed the tattered suitcase and flour sac on the spinning luggage conveyer belt and boarded the plane. It was the first time any of us were on a plane and I was incredibly curious. I turned in my seat (I was sitting with Chris, Mikæ and Jøe were behind us) and asked Jøe how planes worked. He started explaining in great detail about the laws of physics and how the "air pockets" under the wings gave us lift.. I tried to listen but I barely understood a word. Eventually his voice died out, and I thanked him for his explanation. I looked put the window as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Goodbye Norway, I'll be home soon."

The flight was eight hours so I decided to sleep. I woke up with about two hours left. All my brothers were asleep, so I read my copy of Harry Potter in English. As I was about to move to America I needed to brush up on my English. We only had English as a second language back at home. When we landed, we collected all of our luggage and headed towards our new house.

*************

Hi guyyyyys! hope you like it! One direction will appear next chapter ;) and I know it's slow and shitty but I'm just trying to set up the story! This is her PAST. Possible update later tonight :D