Day of the dead✨

Start from the beginning

We walked down to the common area and were ready to leave out the door.

"Woah where are you guys going?" Kaminari asked being nosy.

"None of your buisness, byeee." I said waving while walking out the dorms.

I was looking at the ground the whole time we were walking. Just thinking. But then we finally made it too the gates where Kaki was waiting.

"Kakiiii!" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey loser." He said giving into it.

"Hey bakugo." He said waving quickly at him.

Katsuki waved back. Then we all got in the car and went to the grave yard.
***
We finally made it and while we are walking to the grave I'm looking at the ground the whole time.

"Hey what's wrong idiot." Katuski says nudging my arm.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." I said reassuring him.

"Nah somethings wrong. Tell me, cmon dumbass." He said sounding more serious.

"Really it's nothing, I just really miss her. And I always get emotional when I see her grave." I said still looking at the ground while walking.

"Well I'm here now, so don't get too sad. She's in a better place Ya know." He said poking at my hand to grab it.

"Ya I know. Thanks for coming with me." I softly smiled grabbing his hand to hold.

We finally made it too her grave and Kaki put down the blanket for us to sit on. I put down my backpack and got out the candles and a picture of her to put In front of them. I lit the candles and just stared at them for a second until katsuki broke me out of my thoughts.

"You guys look like twin sisters." He said pointing at the picture of my mom.

"Oh ya. I got all her looks. Kaki wasn't lucky enough to look this good." I said making a fake model face laughing.

"Oh hush, I look like her too you meanie." Kaki said fake pouting.

Every year we each let each other have a little time by ourself with mom. Just to talk in private. Kaki said he would go get something in the car while it's my turn to talk in private even though katsuki was still there.

"Hey mom, long time no see." I said sitting in front of her grave.

"Oh this is my boyfriend katsuki by the way, katsuki bakugo. He's a little angry all the time but I learned to deal with it." I shrugged.

"I am not angry all the time." He said defensive.

"Keep telling yourself that. Anyways,mom, I got into U.A, isn't that so cool? I bet your pretty proud me. I'm gonna be a hero to save people one day. A lot has happened this year, I'm working with hawks the number 2 hero! Wow so cool. I also got kidnapped but that's ok cause I'm fine now. I live in dorms with my friends. So ya things are pretty interesting so far." I explained everything to her. I could see katsuki looking at me like I'm glowing.

"But. Things have been pretty rough since you left. Especially this year, I really missed you ya know that? Katsuki has been there the whole time though so I hope you like him." I said almost tearing up. I was looking at her picture while talking and I would do anything to see her again.