(Part 2 Chapter 9) Going out

(A/N):

This story: Has 5,2K Reads and over 200 votes

Author: *Visible confusion* When did that happen?

Once again thank you all for this big support, and also for the many nice comments!

(Your P.O.V) No big surprise

The next day when we were on the schoolyard on the way to the entrance we saw Lena again. She gave us a quick look, then ran away. "It seems like you finally convinced her, Chara," Frisk stated a bit surprised. "I believe your multiple death threats did have an effect." She added. Chara chuckled a bit.

"Ok, I maaaaaaybe overdid it. But at least me and (Y/N) have some peace now." Chara replied to that while she opened the door and we stepped into the school hallway. "Yeah, you and your boyfriend~" Frisk teased us with her typical smirk. "Please don't kill me -_-' " Frisk quickly added, Chara gave her the "Shut up or I hunt through the whole city" look.

"Why are you so excited about the fact that we're a couple?" I asked Frisk since I had no idea.
"Well, I know what both of you went through. And that's a LOT of "not so nice" things. So I'm really glad that you found something to compensate." Frisk gave us both a genuine smile. "But now we have to get the first lesson." So we went exactly there... (Logical isn't it?)

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Chara asked me on our way home, "How about we... well uhm," She took a deep breath. "How about we go out together? A Date, more or less?" She blushed a deep red when she said that. I felt how my heart made a little jump, "O-of course! When?" I asked eagerly, a date with Chara! How blessed can a human be... hold up, nevermind.

"What? Really, uhm how about today? When we get home I'll just make myself ready. Should only take a few minutes." She replied mumbling her sentence. "Great!" I replied, happy with the world. I actually wanted to ask her out sooner but never really had the chance to, or am I just stupid?

As soon when we came home Chara sprinted up the stairs and into her room at a speed which was probably close to light speed, while I teleported into mine throwing my bag onto the bed, then going into the bathroom (also via. teleport) grabbed a comb, went over to the mirror trying to comb my hair.

(Frisk's P.O.V.)

"Uhh, where is it? Here? Nope, for f*ck's sake! Ah, there it is!" I heard Chara talking to herself in her room. When I stepped in it looked like she just rummaged through her wardrobe. What's with these two? When we came home they both ran off like Satan himself was chasing them, even though Satan would probably be scared of these two.

"Uh, I don't want to interrupt your...? Whatever you're doing." Chara jumped up when she realized I was in the room and quickly hid something behind her back.
"What got you so excited?" Then a huge grin came to her face. "The best thing ever! I asked (Y/N) to go out... AND HE SAID YES!" She started jumping up and down. Wow, that was unexpected.

(Your P.O.V.)

After the attempt to comb my hair, which more or less worked, I walked up and down in the living room the whole time, waiting for Chara. When I heard her door opening I spun around at a speed where a normal human would've probably broken the spine. But out of the room came only Frisk, I was a little disappointed. Frisk gave me a grin. "She will come at any moment now." Then the door opened again.