(Chapter 9) Waterfall

Your P.O.V. and we start back at Waterfall

As we walk back into the room with Sans's sentry station, he was sitting inside again and was taking a nap.

A few meters further, on the ground next to the wall sat Frisk also sleeping.
I walked up to her but she slept deeply and didn't notice I'm here.

"Pfft sleepy head." I laughed and kneeled down in front of her,
"Hey Frisk wake up~," I said while slightly taping her shoulder but she just turned around and mumbled.

"F-five more minutes."

"No, I'm sorry but not now." I shook her a bit and she slightly opened her eyes and looked me in the eyes.

"WAAH," she jumped up yelling, one hundred percent awake now.
"Oh, it's just you (Y/N)." She said after she calmed down.

"Who else?" I asked chuckling a bit
"I'm just not used to your new eye color." She replied.

"Hehe, it's alright, shall we go?"

"Yes, let's go." I heard a weird tone in her voice as if something was bothering her, maybe she's suspicious? I snapped myself out of my thoughts and we went on.

After we went through a little a pit of water and past a waterfall we got to a bottom of a cliff with very tall grass on our way we made our way through the grass as Frisk raised a hand signalizing me to stop then I heard voices above us.

"Get down," Frisk whispered to me, so I did and sunk deeper into the grass.
"And don't move." She added, when was close to the ground I felt the stone wall behind me and waited.

I heard voices, I recognized one of them as Papyrus and another one didn't know but it was a female voice with a harsh tone.

"Who is this?" I whispered as quietly as I could to Chara.

"Undyne," She said in a normal voice since no one besides me could hear her "Captain of the royale guard."

Then I heard very quiet footsteps I knew one of them was leaving, but then I heard a rustle, Frisk tried to go on.

Then I heard again footsteps but this time way closer not to mention the loud sound of a heavy metal armor with every step.

I looked up and could barely see a tall figure in mentioned armor looking down to us and summoning a blue spear in the right hand, but she seemed to not see us.

I stood there close to the wall already prepared for a fight.

Then the spear disappeared and she walked away then I only heard the footprints which were getting quieter and quieter and vanished completely.

"She's gone," Frisk said and we moved out of the grass before one of us could say anything another rustle and I already went on guard and out of the grass came...

"YO! did you see the way she was staring at you?"
It was the monster kid we saw at Sans sentry station, he talked a while about Undyne and how cool she was.

After a while, he ran ahead and we went the same way I looked at Frisk.

She had a worried expression on her face "Hey, is everything ok?" I asked concerned.
"Mhm, What? Me? Y-yes I'm alright." She wasn't telling the truth I could tell that but I decided to wait a bit before talking to her since I wasn't fully honest with her either.

After solving a few puzzles where we had to put seeds into the water to create a bridge Frisk said to me that she wanted to a secret area and was placing the seeds at the edge of the big river, not the small one where we had to get across.