(Chapter 14) Judgment

(Your P.O.V.)

"Jesus Christ, what on earth was that?" I asked Frisk while we were in the elevator, "First, he was a sadistic calculator and then he became a gay anime character?"

"Well, that's Mettaton" She replied while holding a little bruise on her forehead where Mettaton hit her.

"Wait, let me do this." I placed my hand on the bruise and healed it with magic, I was a little exhausted but it was enough. "Thank you," Frisk said and then the elevator doors opened and we stepped out into a gray hallway.

"So and now?" I asked Frisk, I was determined to do this, "we have to go back, to the core and then to the lab again."
And there goes the motivation,
"the lab, really?" I felt my heart pounding again while starting to sweat a little. Frisk came to me, hugging me and stroking my shoulder like always when wants to comfort me.

"It's alright, I can go alone." Frisk said while going back to the elevator, "Thank you, be careful, and if you need me call me on the phone." Luckily Alphys gave us both a phone.

"I will and you wait here?" "Of course." The door closed.

I sat down at the wall, am I really getting that panicked by this?
"You should sleep a little, the little dance with Mettaton seemed too exhausted you a bit." Chara sat down next to me. "Yes, you're right." I closed my eyes and fell asleep after like a minute...

"Hey, wake up." A voice called me, "Hehe, who's now the sleepyhead?" Frisk kneeled in front of me.
"Hey Frisk, you're already back?" I asked while stretching.

"Yes I'm done, now the end is near." Frisk said smiling, "well then let's not waste anymore time, and let's go." We made our way through the hallway, after that we could look at a beautiful view of a city just like the Ruins, in a way it filled me with nostalgia even though it was like yesterday.

The at the end of the way we reached a house... a house which looked exactly like Toriel's, well only in gray. Before me and Frisk could take another step, Chara ran ahead into the building, I wanted to run after her but Frisk was here.

(Chara's P.O.V.)

I ran ahead into the house, into my old room, and saw the box! I quickly opened it and pulled out as expected the heartlocket, I looked around the box with the knife was not even here. I stood up and looked through the room, our beds, our wardrobe, my drawing, so many great memories, I couldn't help but just smile.

I was mad when I woke up after our plan failed, I was mad at Asriel for sparing these humans, but now after so much time to think I just can't be mad at him, at my little crybaby. I looked down at my own locket and whispered "I will be a good friend for him, just like were for me...
I promise."

(Your P.O.V.)

I looked around the house Frisk told me to find a key, the house looks exactly like the one in the ruins. I stepped in front of a mirror and looked at myself, the Underground really changed me and I'm happy about.
"It's just you." I heard a familiar voice behind me I turned around "Chara, there you are." I was still smiling.

"Sorry I ran ahead, I just had to get something." She hid something in her hand, "What?"
"Close your eyes." So I did, I felt Chara's hands at my neck, "now open them." I looked down and noticed a golden heartlocket around my neck, just like the one Chara has.

"Wait that is, no I can't accept this, that belonged to-" But she interrupted me. "No I want you to have and also this is a different one, just take it as something to remember even if should not be there, or as a little thank you for all you did for me: basically saving my life, understanding me, putting yourself in danger for me and for being my friend despite everything." She smiled gently.