(Chapter 6) Through the ice and snow (and memories)

(Your P.O.V.)

"(Y/N)! What took you so long?" Frisk asked as soon as she saw me.

"Uhm I had to... I had to go for little boys, you understand?"
"O-oh yeah I get it so can we go now?" She asked impatiently. "Yes of course" I responded.

"Damn, it's cold." I shivered. Usually, I'm not that sensitive when it comes to cold, but right now I only had jogging pants and a shirt on, still not over this that Toriel gave me the same shirt like Chara.
"Not really." She stated.

"Yeah, because you wear your sweater all the time even in summer!" I replied annoyed she giggled a bit and said "You will survive it, right?"

"Pfft, of course."
We continued our way until we stumbled into Sans again and apparently his brother Papyrus, he was way taller than Sans wore a weird costume that looked somewhat like a superhero outfit with a long red scarf.

"SO, AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE..." He talked with his brother then he noticed us then whispered something to Sans which I could barely hear. "ARE THOSE HUMANS?" He asked Sans.

"Uhhh actually i think those are rocks." I looked behind us there on the ground laid two rocks which I could swear weren't there before.

"OH."
"hey what's that in front of the rocks..-"
"OH MY GOD!"

"(SANS ARE THOSE HUMANS?)" He whispered "(yes)"OH MY GOD!" he clears his throat then said with a loud voice.

"HUMANS YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL...UHM ARE YOU ALRIGHT HUMAN?" He suddenly asked me, I shivered like hell.

"Y-yeah just cold," I responded.

"OH NO!" He yelled, "I CAN'T LET THE HUMAN FREEZE OUT HERE, I HAVE TO CAPTURE THEM, LUCKILY A PERSON AS GREAT AS ME IS ALWAYS PREPARED AND HAS A SPARE SCARF WITH HIM NYEH HEH HEH!" He handed me a red scarf.

"Here kiddo for you," Sans said and throws me a blue jacket. From where did he-?

"Thanks, you two I will give it back later," I said gladly while putting on a scarf and jacket.

"PFFFF NONSENSE YOU CAN KEEP THE GIFT FROM THE GREAT PAPYRUS NYEH HEH HEH!" "nah can keep it buddy." both responded.

"Uhm, thanks again." Now that's much better.

"ANYWAY WHERE WAS I? AH RIGHT HUMANS PROCEED ONLY IF YOU DARE NYEH HEH HEH!" Then he ran way still laughing"

"welp gotta go see ya later." Sans also walked away.

"Well that went good," I said as we continued and I put my hands in the jacket pockets and noticed there was something in the left pocket I pulled it out.

It was a chocolate bar.
"I'll save it for later." I thought as I put it back into the pocket.

Then something cold hit my face, it was a snowball, I looked over to Frisk who was already throwing the next one, I dodged and was making one myself and threw it at Frisk hitting her.

Then she threw the next one but I just teleported away, I had to practice a bit again.

"Hey, that's not fair!" She yelled but laughing as I throw another one at her. That went on for while then we stood under a tree with a lot of snow on it but I was distracted by Frisk who threw another snowball at me.

Then in the corner of my eye, I saw Chara shaking the tree causing all of the snow to fall down right on us we where buried under a lot of snow I heard Chara laughing right next to me.